Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Oooooft.

Despite @Bandage’s attempt at ridiculing, Liverpool finish that run of fixtures one point ahead of the target I set.

We’re now just 10 wins away from the record number of consecutive top division games won in English football.

1 Like

I implore you not to list the upcoming games and predict Liverpool’s point tallies from them.

1 Like

I’ve already written the post.

All that remains is for me to click “Reply”.

And there are the fixtures from now until the end of February:

The internet never forgets

1 Like

Not at all. A desperate thread bump and out of context too. I’m not ridiculing predictions per se - it’s just Sid’s hoodoo strikes nearly every time he projects Liverpool’s future results.

1 Like

That’s a clamping for that cunt bag TUM

2 Likes

Trying to catch out posters on New Year’s Eve of all nights. It’s shameful carry on.

1 Like

:laughing:

He’s seething and holding a grudge after you caught him out on the Aviva Stadium, mate.

That is a plausible denial except On 19 November @Sidney predicted Liverpool would have 42 points by end of year.

As 2016 ends Liverpool have 43 points.

3 Likes

Unreal predicting pal

1 Like

A cowardly lack of notification from @Bandage there after getting things so wrong about Liverpool’s results in the November 26th-December 31st period.

Well, you’re either right, or you’re not.

As @Sidney said a few days back, with the decline and relegation of long standing traditional clubs from the larger cities in England, who were close to perennial top half of the table teams and awkward opponents - Aston Villa, Leeds, Newcastle (pre Mike Ashley), Nottingham Forest, Sheffield Wednesday, like a batting line up with a weak middle order, there’s a very long tail. Its definitely started by 8 in the table, maybe even Everton in 7 - albeit most sides will drop points at Goodison, Liverpool the only exception so far this season.

Chelsea have won all 12 games against sides 8-19 in the league and drawn with bottom of the table Swansea, so only two points dropped against the cannon fodder. Liverpool have picked up two points more than Chelsea in their head to heads against Top 7 sides and that’s even with Liverpool having to face Everton, Chelsea, Spurs and Woolwich away whereas Chelsea have only travelled to Man City and Woolwich out of the Top 7. What’s hurting Liverpool is 10 points dropped to Burnley, Bournemouth, West Ham and Southampton. Liverpool need to be more like Woolwich against the cannon fodder, again Woolwich are the ultimate flat track bullies, year in year out. Two points dropped to Middlesbrough and at champions Leciester, the only points dropped against sides placed 8-20.

http://cricfree.sc/update/nbcsn.php

All Sunderland… they should be two up.

Liverpool can’t get out of their half.

I predict we will be on 57 points after 25 games by the end of February.

League games from now until the end of February are as follows:

Manchester United v Liverpool Sun 15 Jan 16:00 DRAW
Liverpool v Swansea City Sat 21 Jan 12:30 WIN
Liverpool v Chelsea Tue 31 Jan 20:00 WIN
Hull City v Liverpool Sat 4 Feb 15:00 WIN
Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur Sat 11 Feb 17:30 WIN
Leicester City v Liverpool Mon 27 Feb 20:00 - WILL BE PUT BACK TO MID-APRIL

3 Likes