Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

By more than 3 goals?

Last time I checked, Geoff, head to head records have nothing to do with handing out league titles in England, it’s all about points on the board and at the minute Chelsea have 9 more points than any other side. Why don’t you go and do as your hero William Web Ellis did? Go and fuck off and create another alternative because you’re shit at the current one.

6 highest paid in world football will do.

But you’re talking about the Premier League

I’m talking about Klopp as well, so I think it’s correct to put the investment Liverpool have made in him to context and why he is not really reaching those expectations.

But he’s the 4th highest paid manager in the Premier League and Liverpool are currently 4th.

2 Likes

After finishing 8th last season when he had 30 games to turn it around.

Some are saying he’s performing miracles, I say he’s doing a distinctly average if not underwhelming job. Did Liverpool make such a significant investment in Klopp for mediocrity or was he just expected to rise above 5th? If mediocrity was acceptable then I don’t see why they got rid of Rodgers in the first place.

That’s factually incorrect, pal. At the time of touching the screen, Celtic have won all but 1 of 27 games in Scotland under Rodgers (22 League, 4 League Cup, 1 Cup). The sole draw actually came against bottom of the table Caley Thistle so Rodgers is the exact opposite of a flat track bully.

1 Like

Head to head records only become relevant when it suits you. Head to head records have nothing to with Roger Federer’s status as the greatest tennis player ever. 7 Championship wins to Nadal’s 2 and if you factor in the lesser three Grand Slams its Federer 18 Nadal 14. Yet you peddle this bizarre proposition that Nadal is a greater player than Federer.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

You seem to be conveniently forgetting him getting them getting to the Europa League final, just to suit your agenda.

3 Likes

He is.

Federer won 12 of his slams when he was up against the likes of Nalbandian, Roddick, Hewitt and Safin.

Nadal and Djokovic are greater players than Federer on the basis that they won more titles in the toughest era.

But that has little to do with your irrelevant musings on league titles.

Did they win that final?

No

Klopp and Liverpool are BOX OFFICE.

1 Like

You’re a bullshitter who bends facts to suit your current agenda, you know why I pay no attention to you, I showed you up as a bullshitter but you buried the head in the sand conveniently. You’ve been made to look a fool on so many threads and only for a wum like @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and a lapdog like @carryharry everybody knows you’ve no credibility. You’re not a debater, you’re a BULLSHITTER.

2 Likes

Oooffftt

Nasty retort with nothing of substance.

You can say what you like about me but I always back my views up with evidence, I’m a pragmatist whereas you are a prick.

Listen mate, you’re full of shit, the very first Internet discussion I had with you was about Canavan’s pick up in 95, you were clamped then but fucked off like a baby, I’ve never paid any attention to your opinions since though it’s hard to ignore the tripe because it’s so frequently spouted.
Boring, fucking boring, change the record.

2 Likes

I didn’t make any comment tonight on the destiny of the league title, come mid May. What I was remarking on, was that if Chelsea fail to beat Woolwich by at least 3 goals on Saturday, they’ll have worse head to head records for this season in their meetings with 2nd, 3rd and 4th place Spurs, Woolwich and Liverpool. Please stay on topic and if you’re contesting that assertion, you might point out how its incorrect. Its preferable to your usual tactic of bad language and personal abuse (which highlights your poor debating skills) when an inconvenience like a factually correct statement doesn’t suit your agenda.

1 Like

I’ve addressed that one and I’m afraid you’re imagining.

Every dog on the street knows Liverpool can compete with Chelsea. Coutinho signed a £200k a week contract last week, Lallana is next up for a £150k a week contract.