Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Head to head records are irrelevant for league titles.

What you have said holds zero relevance.

Not the first poster to attack nembo rather than arguing against his facts

What one did you address?
Nobody is suggesting Liverpool are in the poor house but they cannot compete with Chelsea financially.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy I like your wind up style usually but it’s quite predictable, you’re just oxygen.

They can compete with Chelsea financially.

I just told you they can’t.

1 Like

Here’s what @Nembo_Kid had to say ten minutes ago in response to my post rather than argue against my facts.

3 Likes

As I said, you’re lying, there’s nothing to suggest they can’t.

They are after handing out a £40m contract to Coutinho and Lallana will be hot on the heels of it with a £30m contract. That is competing with Chelsea, spending £35m on Mane and £25m on Wijnaldum is competing with Chelsea. Paying Klopp £7m a year is competing with Chelsea.

You just can’t take facts though.

I see you left out how I swatted aside your irrelevant comments firstly before delivering a fitting barb at you.

No you didn’t, you responded with an answer to a topic I wasn’t even talking about. Poor debating skills.

Another beating being shipped by the Italian bullshitter tonight, time for yet another rebrand???

Not at all.

I’m questioning why you bring in head to head records when they are irrelevant in terms of winning trophies.

Roman Abromovich is worth about 8.6 billion.
John Henry 2.2

Dance monkey, dance…:monkey_face:

Chelsea’s annual player wage bill is more than 40% higher Liverpool’s

2 Likes

The wage bill of the Chelsea squad is very much on a par with Liverpool.

Lies

:joy:

This is outstanding stuff from @Nembo_Kid he is even sucking in non liverpool supporters now. He hasn’t made a single new point about Klopp since his initial assertion. Lads have been fumbling over transfer fees for two weeks know and still haven’t caught him out.

2 Likes

Chelsea has a current wage bill of 217 million compared to 152 million for Liverpool

1 Like