Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

What good is next week?

Your season is over, at the start of February. Did Rodgers ever go a spell of 10 competitive games at Liverpool with just 1 win?

1 Like

How is the season over? 4th was the best they could expect this season as I spelled out to you two months ago… I think Rodgers did go 10 with one win in his third season.

Is Klopp under serious pressure?

How did Liverpool get on against bottom of the league Hull today?

1 Like

Not in his first full season, no.

Pity you didn’t have the same patience with Rodgers, you could have saved yourselves a packet if mediocrity was actually acceptable.

1 Like

@ChocolateMice in a hoop here

I didn’t have patience ? I never demanded Rodgers to be sacked. At the same time he was never going to achieve anything. I expect Klopp to kick on in season 2 once he has cleared out more of the dross he inherited.

It was unacceptable under Rodgers
It was unacceptable at the time

I’ve got love for you
If you were name is Jurgen, Jurgen
I’ve got hugs for you
If you are great at the pressers, the pressers

I’ll do things for you
I’ve got hugs for you
If you are great at the pressers
Yeah

I’ve got love for you
I’ve got hugs for you
If you are great at the pressers, the pressers

I’ll do things for you
I’ve got hugs for you
If you are great at the pressers
Yeah

2 Likes

:smile:

You were a vocal critic of Rodgers and have blind faith in Klopp. Where you blamed Rodger, you excuse Klopp.

It’s bizarre behaviour.

2 Likes

Klopp is in his first full season… Rodgers was a sinking ship 3.5 seasons in.

Klopp is a sinking ship 1.6 seasons in.

2 Likes

TBF, nembos original argument is valid and like spurs they are a very high tempo huff and puff side . Klopp did not strengthen the team in the summer (there had to been a few bob there) and has not got the best out of the best striker they have, a daycant striker at that.

Not one would be scoucer man enough to apologise yet I see

1 Like

Shameful

1 Like

Liverpool-Spurs next Saturday. Is there a midweek round of games before then?

Apologies mate, should never have doubted you

4 Likes

It’s gone beyond a mid season blip now. I can’t deny that I do like Klopp but serious questions need to be asked. Liverpool have had defensive issues for years now and he hasn’t done enough to address them.

Liverpool’s problems breaking down poor to average teams who park the bus have been apparent for quite a while (Watford’s win last season) and they still look clueless when faced with the problem. Good teams will force a goal from a set piece. Liverpool had 15 corners today yet I don’t think they created a single decent opportunity from them.

There is a serious lack of strong characters and leaders in the team. Possibly Henderson and Milner but the rest are brittle enough when it comes to a battle. The likes of Lallana, Coutinho & Sturridge have completely gone missing the last few games when they’ve been needed most. Apparently these would probably net Liverpool close to £100m if they sold them in the morning

Ye’ve no left full, the center halfs are poor, Can is a nothing player…and Sturridge is a cunt.

Big investment is required if Liverpool are going to properly contest the league next year.

Badly short 5 players imo.