Liverpool FC 2021/22

Deleting the post was a very weak move

1 Like

His timing was all off. I reckon heā€™d just hit the reply button as the ball was hitting the net. Priceless

It was one of the all time great TFK self-clampings in all fairness.

2 Likes

Jurgen Klopp living rent free in multiple heads. He could nearly solve the housing crisis if he pooled all the saved funds together.

An @artfoley style self-banning on the cards?

In fairness to @peddlerscross , I can see him taking this in his stride and digging in the heels. The TFK way.

1 Like

Kelleher used his GAA skills there to make those saves. He was like a young Micheal Martin Jnr.

He learned a valuable lesson tonight. During the hurling a lot of lads would be at matches and ight overlook/miss posts like that. This time of year, lads are just off for the Christmas, few beers, tfk on the phone while watching the match. Different game

I have a lovely way about me.

I was on the phone tonight for 20 minutes and came back to 8 new notifications. I knew Iā€™d done something right.

I think after the Munster final I came back to about 16 notifications after milking the cows.

3 Likes

Only sixteen? You must have milked the cows double quick. I knew there must be some advantage in having all those fingers

3 Likes

Fair play mate :joy:

Lads. How come Vardy didnā€™t take a pen? He was still on wasnā€™t he? Was he injured?

There were lads coming at me from all directions but I swatted them away nonchalantly.

Think I got North of 15 likes for one of my posts that night.

In fairness, you have plenty of armoury to swath lads away

Itā€™s not a foot thing. Right footed players will more often than not hit it to the left under pressure.

I love seeing a player in a penalty competition destroy your preconceptions.

One example of this was Niall Quinn in the Sunderland v Charlton play-off final (the richest game in footballā„¢, at least until Sky stole that title for Sundayā€™s Newcastle v Man City clash) in 1998.

Quinn took his penalty in a sudden death situation and had to score to keep Sunderland in it, I was full sure heā€™d have a catastrophe, either blaze it over the bar or wide on the left or scuff the kick.

He ran up and ultra-confidently placed it bang in the bottom right hand corner with a powerful sidefooted drive. Unstoppable.

Sunderland still lost.

I didnā€™t see the game Sunday . I didnā€™t see the game tonight either .

He dived like Dessie Hutchinson pulling on a ball.

Thought he was lucky the first one he saved wasnā€™t retaken.

He was unreal. Like a new signing

3 Likes