Liverpool FC 2021/22

Divock on the treatment table :rofl::rofl:

What part of Kilmallock are you from mate?

Not at all. There was a nearly an obsessive nature amongst the Liverpool faithful during the lean times. The yearning to end that league title famine heightened that. Hope always springs eternal with Liverpool. There was some hype the time King Kenny took over from Woy. Lads were convinced heā€™d deliver a league title within 2 years. Ultimately he delivered a league cup and was gone within 2 years.

Leeds game confirmed off.

At the end of the storm, thereā€™s a golden sky

2 Likes

Had it all teed up to visit the Liverpool-supporting, Sky Sports-subscribing brother-in-law for 12:30 on Stephenā€™s Day. I can have a more leisurely first dinner of the day now.

The Ratoath Inn is twinned with Peter Kavanaghā€™s pub in Toxteth.

5 Likes

Robbo suspended for Chelsea away now.

The fix is in

This Is Anfield
@thisisanfield

Ā·

12 g.

Dear Leicester fans, If youā€™re as passionate about ā€˜feeding the Scousersā€™ as your chants tonight, you can text ā€˜FOODBANKFCā€™ to 70460 to donate Ā£5 to North Liverpool Foodbank. Donations cost Ā£5 plus your standard network message rate. Merry Christmas.

7 Likes

Gomez ( based on highlights ) looked like he won a raffle to play

The fan base gets diluted during a famine. I know plenty of lads that support Liverpool that gave up and said they preferred rugby, GAA and even NFL those 30 years. Now theyā€™ve re-emerged as Liverpool fans since Klopp turned the tide.

Thatā€™s a pity.

Watching us play on Boxing Day was always a little tradition of mine.

2 Likes

Itā€™s just an Eire Footix phenomenon really. Footix essentially supports either Liverpool or Man U. The supporters of the non-establishment clubs tend to be more resolute.

Oooooffffftttttttttt

Itā€™s gas when eejits from equally deprived places like Newcastle sing that one

2 Likes

The Leicester game two years ago was iconic. Barely off the plane after becoming World Champions up against high flying Leicester and went down there and walked all over the cunts.

2 Likes

Iā€™d some glorious pints of stout that night back home. Havenā€™t been in a pub there since.

1 Like

Twas a great week for the Redmen. Matt Doherty mugged off City the following day and the title was in the bag.

Thanks for posting up the details. Iā€™m going to include on my annual Christmas donation to the deprived and needy causes.

5 Likes