Liverpool FC 2021/22

He’s a victim of his own success.

Murderers

2 Likes

The same lads who’ve been agitating about the Atletico game going ahead two years and apparently becoming a super spreader are now over on the tennis thread agitating over an unvaccinated Novak Djokovic getting refused entry into Australia. Presumably they were agitating back in June 2020 as well when Djokovic organised a Balkans tennis tour at the height of the first wave which turned into a mass spreader.

9 Likes

Coach Klopp has them driven demented.

2 Likes

Round the bend.

I’ve heard antidotally that @BruidheanChaorthainn doesn’t sleep at night

4 Likes

The same guys defended Man Utd fans breaking COVID restrictions last year, storming old Trafford, attacking a police officer all of which caused a game to be postponed…

6 Likes

The big Cup on the weekend .

Greatest competition in the world

A week later Nat Baresi stormed Old Trafford and sent them home with tae in their mug.

1 Like

Sigh

Have they decided what side they’re on yet?

This is close on as big a stroke as when the LDMC refused to cancel a Premier League decider between Prospect and Fairview when Martin Reddan was on Junior international duty.

Both teams and officials arrived down to Cals Park only to find the goalposts had been “robbed”

3 Likes

Fuck the LDMC

1 Like

That was painted in 20 foot letters on Sammy Bensons wall

2 Likes

@BruidheanChaorthainn has the murderers driven demented here

We post where we want

1 Like

The Ratoath Inn wagons are circling…

I must look up their fixture list and make sure I’m free for some wumming the next time they are playing.

No keepers apparently available is why the game is off.

Instead of sucking the ball into the net could the anfield crowd not blow out really hard to make up for a lack of keeper ?

2 Likes

a bunch of middle men seething because you poked fun at “their” football club

odd odd behavior

they dont trust that chump Kelleher after the way he played vs London Chelsea

i dont blame them

He’s not a nice man.

He’s a horrible individual, faux sincerity and bad minded.