Liverpool FC 2021/22

I loved Torres at the time (in a plutonic and sexual way), signing him was a dream come true. But the manner of his exit left a bad taste.

1 Like

Dalglish a far better player… Rush a better goal scorer.

1 Like

Surely no one puts Gerrard on a par with Dalglish?

Think Gerrard placed above King Kenny in the 100 players who shook the Kop poll about 10 years back. Without ever having seen him play I’d be inclined to back Kenny Dalglish as the GOAT of LFC though.

Unrale

Fat midfield Barnes was also a fantastic player. However himself, Macca and Redknapp/Thomas were too lightweight against the stronger teams of the era.

The best English player of all time.

What about Sir Roger Hunt?

Before my time but you can’t argue with the pedigree of a World Cup winner.

Barnes cost the murderers the league, was shot for England and made no impact in europe

A martyr as well. What a man.

Footix selecting Suarez and Salah, with what 3 and 4 years service in their all time great Liverpool team.

No place for Sir Roger and Rushie, by a country mile the two most prolific scorers in the club history with well over a decade of service each.

1 Like

All time EPL.

I’d say the likes of Graeme Souness, Ian Rush, John Barnes, Kenny Dalglish and Phil Neal would feel aggrieved if they saw the list. Billy Liddell also revered by the older Kopites.

1 Like

Steve Nichol was brilliant.
Crazy Horse
Souey
Hansen

There’s too many to mention.

Luis Suarez is the best player to ever play for Liverpool

1 Like

Balloon Door winners Keegan and Owen have barely got a mention. What a club.

1 Like

I’d say they’d bite your hand off to have him back.

Grobbellar was a legend also. At least he could give you the result before the match.

2 Likes

Alan Hansen was an absolute Rolls-Royce of a player and probably is the best Liverpool player I’ve ever seen

2 Likes