Liverpool FC 2021/22

JAN MOLBY LOST GOAL AGAINST MANCHESTER UNITED 1985 - YouTube

1 Like

We going Robertson over Riise? A tough one. Riise was a tremendous attacking left-back. His form tailed off a fair bit after 2006 I suppose.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

shat himself vs Wimbledon

That was a Liverpool v Man Utd game was it? Which team were you there supporting or just an interested neutral?

No brainerā€¦Riise was somewhat poor defensively. Robertson has it every way. Can mix it. Can defend. Can attack.

i was supporting neither team, i was a groundhopper

Keegan first sub on

1 Like

Robertson far exceeded expectations for an ā‚¬8 million signing from Hull. Like a throwback to the Liverpool glory era signing a Scottish player from a lower league club.

I saw Robertson live for Hull at the City of Manchester stadium and he was head and shoulders the best player on the field.

He is an utter cunt though

1 Like

He was excellent for Scotland against Ireland in Hampden back in 2014 too. Went on numerous marauding runs that night they beat us 1-0.

Exactly the type you want playing for youā€¦

1 Like

Perfect teammate to be fair

Some peaches here - was some team

I actually thought Riise was quite limited, apart from the left boot obviously, and very frustrating to watch

1 Like

Agreed.

The late 80s team was probably the best Liverpool team both individually and collectively. John Barnes was the pick of them. A gem of a player.

Six years ago today. Always a great game v the Arsenal. Some shocking defending.

Jaysus, Klopp had a poor enough squad when he came in. Worked wonders he did.

Jordon Ibe doesnā€™t even have a club these days

1 Like

Ah Jaysus. Was the night after a friend of mine died at the age of 37. A rabid Liverpool and Tipp fan. Heā€™d have enjoyed Wee Joe the Welsh Xavi knocking in the late equaliser.

4 Likes

Ah jaysus (RIP). I remember I was at a TRX class and the trainer had the match on his phone for me. Big Red man as well. It was 2-1 when I left. 2-3 by time I turned it back on.