Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

Juhy has farmer dancing to his time

I very much enjoyed the anecdote told by Ken Early on yesterday’s Second Captains podcast about how Paul Gascoigne stunk out Gordon Durie’s BMW with two strategically placed kippers, one of which Durie couldn’t find for months.

And the anecdote about how Steve Harkness would leave small pieces of human excrement in the washbags of other Liverpool players.

Ah, characters. There are no characters in the game these days.

Where did Gazza plaice them?

4 Likes

Ooooffft done him up with a kipper

1 Like

Under the CARPets.

Anyone on here trying a similar practical joke to Gazza I am told mackerel is better .

Fucks hake guys, give it a rest.

1 Like

113m GBP bid from Barcelona for Coutinho.

REJECTED!

1 Like

That’s the job.

They’re mentalists for rejecting that.

1 Like

:grin:

That’s hilarious. The whole thing is gone insane.

It’s like someone offering you 115k for a 2015 Passat.

7 Likes

Pogba will be seen as the steal of the century in a year or two if the whole thing hasn’t gone tits up by then

1 Like

I agree bit it’s the current market and what good is it to them? Any player they’d go for they would be fleeced with that money in their pockets… If they’re working on a signing themselves and confident of getting Barcelona to 120 or more that’s fair enough… But 120 sitting in their bank until next summer is no good to them.

1 Like

Up yer bollix Barca.

Barcelona bid ÂŁ118m, inclusive of huge add-ons. Immediately rejected.

1 Like

And rightly so.

I’m old enough to remember when £113m was a lot of money, but it no longer is and we should be looking for at least double, no, treble that.

1 Like

+1. The squad is paper thin as it is. They’d need to be signing three more midfielders before they could let one go

Liverpool have plenty of like for like players with Coutinho, maybe not as good as him but not far off, they need to be savvy.

4 Likes

With two weeks to close of Window… Hopefully they have a couple of players lined up otherwise, no deal.