Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

Half the forum are Roma fans

1 Like

All good Catholics would have a soft spot for the Popeā€™s team along with a healthy hatred for hun teams like Chelsea.

Fuck Roma, fuck the Pope and fuck Chelsea.

Nazio are the Popeā€™s team

1 Like

Yup, two right wing institutes, the Vatican and Lazio.

St Peter will be confused when you turn up at the pearly gates.

I was under the impression JP II was a Roma fan, turns out heā€™s a red. Catholic bitters wonā€™t be happy.

I agree

1 Like

After the Pogba debacle , English clubs need to do utmost due diligence when spending more than Ā£20 million on a player from the Italian league .

You said this before, mate.

English clubs donā€™t do any due diligence on who they sign. Sure didnā€™t Man City pay Ā£50m on John Stones last summer. Surely even an anglophile like yourself can see that.

I did and my point stands . I am no more an Anglophile than you are Italian . That John Stones was a bad buy does not take an iota from my point .

Bizarre point to make.

If you werenā€™t such an anglophile then you might realise how ridiculous it comes across as.

Do Liverpool look like signing anyone this off season, guys?

I think they will get Naby Kieta, he wants to join the KOK but RB donā€™t want to sell. He could cost in the region of 70m, which seems nuts.

Theyā€™ll go back in for VVD The only way this one will happen Iā€™d say is if he puts in a transfer request. Again youā€™re looking at another 60-70m.

They are serious about Mbappe and are willing to pay 100m. The thing is they arenā€™t the only club willing to do that. Real Madrid and City are amongst the clubs after him so I couldnā€™t imagine him ending up at Liverpool.

Theyā€™ll also buy a left back, but more as cover for Jimmy Milner, as Albie Moreno will be out soon

1 Like

Theyā€™ll surely win the league this yearā€¦

Whatever about a big name heā€™d want to add a few squad players at least with European football this year

He had squad players all along - he now needs first team players.

Better squad players so because the ones he has are shit

Heā€™s got the kids for the cup competitions