Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

VVD mate.

1 Like

Oooops

1 centre back, one left back urgently required, 1 (one) centre forward next on the list.
Besides that they’re potentially as good as anyone.

Oxlade Chamberlain only other player strongly linked.

They’re not going to buy a CF unless they get Mbappe, which won’t happen.

They’ll keep Danny “sick note” Sturridge

Looking very likely that Salah and Solanke will be the only signings. Disaster for Klopp really.

The window doesn’t slam shut for another 6 weeks. Plenty of time. If that’s all he signs he should be sacked.

Hardly up to him?

He had the VVD signing in the bag. Not his fault someone went blabbing to the press.

Who is this DVD he was looking to buy?

Managers don’t buy players mate

The club made a balls of that. Not his fault alright but we are in desperate need of more players.

They’ve no say at all? That’s strange.

They give a list of targets I’d presume but it’s the clubs’ decision whether those players are realistic of feasible to sign

Oh, ok.

2 Likes

I know for a fact that managers don’t sign players, I presume that they do have a list of targets. Is that too hard for you to understand?

No, mate just the way you waded in there I thought that Klopp has no say in whether Liverpool sign any players or not but thanks for clearing it up. Do you know who was on the list of targets Klopp gave to the club by any chance?

Naby Keita, Mbappe and Van Dijk anyway

1 Like

I gave a concise summary of Liverpool’s transfer targets about 20 posts ago.
If @Horsebox bothered his fucking hole and had a look up, he’d have seen it.

1 Like

Mbappe :grinning:

1 Like

One of the left backs they’ve identified is Andy Robertson of Hull, but only if they can get him under 10m.