Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Why does it bother you so much?

What the actual fuck Liverpool?

Some good news guys… Ive fully moved house :house:… Huzzah!

14 Likes

It’s a real sign of insecurity in someone if they can’t accept that people have interests outside their own.

3 Likes

Ah that’s cheered me right up :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ye’re gaining on us. Only 7 points above Arsenal now.

1 Like

:brendan:

Anybody have thiagos pass completion for tonight?

1 Like

Hup outa that

Great news mate :blush:

Hope you’re have a West Indies Porter to celebrate

It’s having no interest in their own that’s probably the issue in Ireland

1 Like

I was just trying to find out the score from the Burnley game…computer says something went wrong?

In fairness to @BruidheanChaorthainn he was correct in his prediction that the lack of crowds would affect Liverpool. Huge drop off in win percentage since the behind closed doors. The Anfield support must make a huge difference.

Oohhh some lads are getting hot and bothered that their “interests” i.e. following a franchise owned by US Oligarchs are being called into disrepute. People referring to themselves as “we”/“ye”… Get away out of that to fuck. If ye went over there they’d laugh at ye and call ye Paddy Bastards. Get over yourselves and grow up. You are long past the stage of 5th class in primary school and your Panini sticker collection.

1 Like

What the hell is Klopp on about here?

You OK hun :blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Anyone over the age of 18 fanatical about an english soccer team would want to take a good look at themselves.

2 Likes

No win in 5 and no goal in 4 for the defending champions. Coming up against Sean Dyche about the worst possible fixture you could face when you’re in a rut like that. Liverpool just need a nice loosener to get the momentum going again.

5 Likes

That’s it George, get it all out. It won’t do you any good to hold onto that insecurity

4 Likes

Graeme Souness after saying Liverpool were 12th after 19 games one year he was playing and ended up winning the league? Around 1983 I’d assume?