Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Absolute bullshit. They were doing grand at home until recently with no fans.

Itā€™s Kloppā€™s mental breakdown is the issue

1 Like

He seems to be very annoyed that teams try to win games against him. Itā€™s bizzare.

1 Like

A lady. In a very compromising situation if true.

That fella in the turban beside the dugout in Trafford used to be on Oleā€™s case the whole time.

2 Likes

1 Like

Juventus are a poor manā€™s Monaco at this stage

No their form there for around a year was the best ever in football id say. Iā€™d imagine no team ever had a greater win percentage over the course of 40 or 50 games at the top level.

What goes up, must come downā€¦

Barca in their pomp. Bayern?

I am not sure TAA is a good as he made made out to be . You could be correct on VVD & we will see next season I suppose

Not sure they ever had such a win percentage.

He can be good, not near as good as theyā€™ve hyped him up to be though. He needs a dose of reality though and some proper competition for the position to give him a kick in the hole

2 Likes

Robertson has looked worse too. Not as noticeable but definitely a drop off.

Virgil is some loss

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

He was a midfielder all the way upā€¦ Iā€™d certainly drop him for a bit. Give Williams a run, nothing to lose really.

Itā€™s hilarious to think Liverpool fans actually think their side last season which was utterly humiliated in Europe was a great team.

1 Like

ā€œMillieā€ over ā€œNecoā€ for me

Robertson has probably been the best player this yearā€¦ tho thatā€™s not saying much.