Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

I don’t think so… Liverpool are 4th/5th highest wages in EPL I think. Utd, City, Chelsea and even Spurs have higher

Yeah… The same old stuff on repeat.

Wrong. Think Liverpool are neck and neck with City at the top.

1 Like

The club’s overall wage bill fell from £287.4m to £242.5m last season, which was predominantly due to the playing squad receiving no bonuses for participating in the Champions League and the departure of high-earners such as Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez.

United’s 2019-20 wage bill was lower than the most recent figures for rivals City and Liverpool, whose spending on salaries stood at £276.9m and £276.2m respectively during the 2018-19 season.

2 Spainish teams have highest wage bill followed by Juventus. Understandable that 2 European heavyweights have a large bill. Juventus though…

Juventus are one of the biggest clubs in the world.

1 Like

Are there any 2021 wage figures to hand? It’s vital we get these… absolutely vital.

FFS

In due course they will come.

For wages it seems. They’re European half-pints with the likes of United and Porto in terms of success.

Pellegerini was still Man City manager for that 2016 Leicester title winning season. Vardy gave Pep’s City a torrid time the following December alright.

In terms of statute Juve are one of the biggest clubs in the world.

1 Like

Up there with Benfica, Porto and Forest. Even United have more than them. :grinning: :grinning:

I take it you don’t really know much about football.

You still agitating for Coach Ole and Sean Dyche to be sacked?

1 Like

He took a wrong turn alright. Along with a senior legal eagle who wasn’t his partner allegedly.

I know Notts Forest and Juve have the same number of Europen Cups.

Oh Christ that’s surely worthy of another rebrand. Between Conte and the below.

@BruidheanChaorthainn is going to be all over @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy like a rash over this. Turns out that it wasn’t the dastardly scousers who were agitating for Coach Ole to be sacked afterall. It was actually @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy.

Is Drinkwater a bender?

Hmm. Not sure this stacks up.