Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

I think him and all the team have settled into a very predictable pattern of down the line and cross it regardless. When Salah Mane and Bobby were all firing it worked but teams have figured them out now. Needs a tweak.

The whole team looks jaded really. Jota is a bigger loss than VVD I reckon. The defence has held up okayish. He brought a spark to the attacking play

1 Like

Yep, Williams is limited enough but he did a decent enough job earlier in the season

Williams is only 19 ā€¦ Still has loads of potential.

Would a cooler presence on the line benefit Liverpool? I dont think Kloppā€™s ā€œDavy Fitzā€ routine is helping

Iā€™ve been fucking saying it for a couple of years at least. Not having a decent centre forward worthy of the name is coming home to roost. Jota was a breath of fresh air and he was a sub for Wolves.

Heā€™s been poor when Iā€™ve seen Liverpool.

Based off his form of the last few seasons like

Poor decision by Klopp to play him in a nothing game. Even stranger given the amount of whinging heā€™s done about the fixture list.

2 Likes

From losing to man city in January 2019 to that game when atletico beat them they were absolutely sensationally good results wise. Gone to shite since really.

They won the Champions League though and also lost a final to a 3 in a row Real Madrid team. A great return in Europe really.

How far did they go in domestic cups?

The barometer for truly great teams is to win their league and the champions league at the one time.

As far as they wanted.

Easy see now why United struggled in Europe without the English referees.

Klopp is a superior manager to Fergie.

1 Like

Ferguson winning leagues with 80 odd points is quaint.

1 Like

If you donā€™t have enough European Cups/Champions Leagues (5) to keep the cup then you canā€™t be considered an elite club.

1 Like

Liverpool only needed 82 points to win it last season.

By that logic United only needed 69 in 96/97. They got 75.

1 Like

And what about it?

Agreed. If thatā€™s what they want they should bring in the real Davey Fitz.