Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Panic not, the Klopper is on the case. Shane ā€œCakeā€ Curran being touted as G/K coach with immediate effect.

1 Like

The Liverpool journalists are melting down the Liverpool fans are turning on klopp.

Klopp is a fantastic manager. No knowledgeable Liverpool fan would want him gone.

Sad to see Liverpool fans calling for Kloppā€™s head here now. He has delivered and he needs more time.

The hangers on are gone into overdriveā€¦ Itā€™s fascinating to watch.

@Thomas_Brady using kloppos dead mother to justify calling for his sacking

The Irish scousers in the know have quashed the rumours anyway.

Someone in The Ratoath Inn has an inside line

3 Likes

Neco Williams auld lad used to drink in the Rathoath Inn.

Ah leave it go, itā€™s sending the hangers on into overdrive.

Imagine wanting to fire someone because their aging mother died and they couldnā€™t go to the funeral.
Disgusting carry on, makes Heysel look mild in comparison.

1 Like

Agreed

Rumours doing the rounds some Liverpool fans pissed on his mother as she lay dying.

Wow just wow

Iā€™d like to say Iā€™m shocked, but Iā€™d be lying if I did.

Iā€™m going to have to sacrifice a goat to appease the Gods now as Iā€™m afraid to say I gave a chuckle at that before stopping myself. You bastard.

1 Like

What a weird thing to say.

The depth of competition is so intense in the EPL now and the sustained effort thatā€™s required to win it even once in the first place has made retention all but impossible in the modern era. By the end of this season Pep in 2018/18 with the greatest domestic English club side ever assembled will be the lone retention across the most recent 12 seasons.

If it happened 2 years ago itā€™s seems very possible