Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Just reading now about the sad passing of Jurgen’s mother and not been able to make it home for the funeral. Always tough losing a parent no matter what age they are.

RIP Elisabeth Klopp

2 Likes

Klopp seems like a lovely man. It’s hard to fathom how football fans minds works. They truly are worse than Nazis

Look at the dross he was expected to work with in that photo.

Good to hear from you, mate. Hope you and the family are all doing well.

1 Like

It took the greatest domestic English club side ever assembled to pull it off. In assessing the degree of difficulty in retaining the EPL in the modern era, there’s too much harking back here to achievements in bygone eras like Liverpool in the 1970’s and 80’s or Sir Alex two and three decades back and to Mickey Mouse leagues like Scotland and Italy.

1 Like

So you think it’s impossible that City will win it next season?

Disappointing to see a Man U fan like yourself and one of Coach Ole’s biggest backers throwing in the towel on this season with 15 odd games left.

I follow city

My apologies. I’ve been away for a few weeks. I can’t keep up with you. I’m not discounting Coach Ole and Man U just yet.

I didn’t realise until now that both Juventus & Celtic are going for 10 in a row this year (Celtic have most likely shit themselves). And they’ve both been getting progressively worse in European competition. Is there a future in the modern game for these dying leagues?

The Scottish League has been a Harlem Globetrotters exhibition style League for most of its existence. It still continues to enjoy a lot of popularity though among Eire footix types.

2 Likes

How are Bayern Munich doing mate?

How many leagues have they won in a row? How did they do in Europe.last season?

Of the two Oirish clubs in the SPL they usually have an affinity to the much more successful one. Typical footix behaviour.

1 Like

There are 3 Irish clubs in the SPL mate

1 Like

Indeed , St Mirren , Kilmarnock & Motherwell have great Irish representation in their squads

Whataboutery isn’t going to solve the problem pal.

Bayern have done something Juventus failed to do in the last 10 years, dominate their domestic league and remain relevant in Europe. The reality is that the Bundesliga is probably a higher standard than Serie A at this stage

1 Like

The dwindling Italian footix crew are stuck in an 1980’s time warp. The Italian league has been a Mickey Mouse league for years now. Even one time aficionados like @Bandage gave up on it years ago.

Why is @ChairmanDan still pretending not to be a Liverpool supporter?

1 Like

The likes of Thiago silva and Cavani left Italy years ago because they weren’t up to and headed to France.

They weren’t good enough for the French league last season and then this year they dominate the epl.

Ah it’s handy to track how EPL duds like Smalling, Mkytharian and Lucas Leiva fare in a much weaker league.