Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

In fairness, you’d hear worse on TFK.

1 Like

Is it wrong if it’s true?

Of all fans to sing it, I suppose it’s the biggest surprise that it was from Forest fans. They’d have heard the stories from family at Hillsborough (if they weren’t there themselves).

Two points from five away games is absolutely brutal from Liverpool this season.

The bonhomie between the clubs fans on here didn’t last long all the same

When i saw Elliott, Jones and Carvalho in the line up i knew it was gonna be bad. Im not sure any team in the league starts those three… The lack of FSG investment in players has really hit home this year.

I’ve great time for Forest. I’d like them to beat anyone in the league. Bar Liverpool.

1 Like

I think that’s fair, to an extent, but the injury list is crazy. Eight players out. Too risky to start Trent coming back from injury. Thiago out with an earache?!

Diaz is a huge loss. The rest you can struggle on without.

You sound like a Cork supporter before an All Ireland.

1 Like

Jota probably had his best game in ages last week. And then injured.

Nunez comes into form. And then injured.

Fellas ask why Salah gets the big bucks? Besides scoring a bag load of goals, he never fucking gets injured.

Whats wrong with jota

I’ve great time for Forest too. Hope they beat the cunts every time they play!

Calf. He’s going to miss world cup. Was brilliant against City.

Bad hamstring. Out of the world cup.

Edit calf

Don’t jinx him you cunt

They hate you scouser bastards

Firmino never gets injured either. The rest of them are like jelly babies

1 Like

If you have annoyed one of the cholesterol brothers you have done something right

1 Like

Firmino injured quite a bit last season, but was generally injury free.

Despite one freak injury caused by dinosaur arms Pickford, VVD has been remarkably injury free during his time. Wijnaldum was the ultimate though. Not sure if the lad picked up an injury at Liverpool. Was ran into the ground like an auld Octavia

2 Likes