Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Liverpool means more than Ireland

Attempted murder and condoning booing a player who tackled another player…

Are you even Irish?

3 Likes

Ye are a shower of odd cunts, simple as. If that was a Utd player id be saying the very same thing it’s just ye simpletons have to always be the best fans, best boys ye are sure.

1 Like

Fabinho acknowledges it straight away. He’s not that type of player either. Has an exemplary disciplinary record as regards red cards. I’d say he’ll be straight on the phone to Evan similar to Steven Gerrard calling George Boateng to apologise for a bad tackle in 2001. Bad challenges happen in a contact sport. Best wishes to Evan Ferguson on a quick recovery.

You’ve an encyclopedic knowledge of the EPL pal.

1 Like

A powder pissing cunt staunchly supports his orange order club, no surprise.

:smile:

Have you nothing better to be doing than trawling through old posts on the internet you sad cunt

1 Like

This is unreal, a lad who is decreeing who can and cannot support their national team calling other lads simpletons!

1 Like

it only takes a second… you seem very upset.

Who the fuck is this fella?? Things are bad when @Thomas_Brady is pulling out the secondary log ins.

Yes I’m very upset :sob:

You’re the one trawling the internet for old posts

I’l see you in the Aviva supporting the Boys in Green!

Il be there I dunno about the blow ins.

1 Like

jesus, the liverplix are raw over this.

The Mancs here have very short memories. Gary Neville and the Manc Footix crew on here were showering that Hannibal chap with platitudes for kicking fellas at the end of Liverpool 4-0 Man Utd last season.

3 Likes

Are there still tickets available for the France game?

1 Like

I’l seek your permission before I scan my season ticket.

I have the season ticket!

1 Like

Stay at home be for the best clearly.

Why, Because I support Liverpool? What age are you?

Absolutely Terrifying is a bombs falling on you in Kyiv. Not a yellow card instead of a red card :joy::joy: