Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

The one trophy missing from Klopp’s time at Liverpool.

1 Like

Ah I’d say we’ll still sneak 4th ahead of Newcastle.

A lovely bit of bite to proceedings. The ceasefire for the World Cup is over!

I came in and axed a few questions and after we had a very polite exchange I got attacked by a load of jack russells.

Carra nailed it

Gas cunts

Me bollix . We just need new charts.

Nunez will cost 144m. But Haaland only 80?

Why are you counting Nunezs wages to get the 144 but not Haalands?

From the same source, with a wage of 375k per week, Haaland is actually 193m

If you correct his wage to the actual reported 900k pw, that 193m goes to 330m.

So in your comparison, its 144 over 6 years for Nunez, 330m over 5 years for Haaland.

Or 66.6m per year for Haaland. 24m per year for Nunez. They are chalk and cheese really and the transfer fee is a nice way to deflect the real cost or make one out to be way worse than the other.

I know you dont give a shite about the money end of things, but if you compare figures, may as well do it on a like for like basis and not twist them. Its also not to say that what was spent on Nunez is a pittance either, just that Haaland would only be able to be afforded at one of 3 clubs. PSG and Real being the other 2.

5 Likes

It this legit? :joy:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Klopp gave an honest interview with 90% of it praising Brentford and blaming Liverpool for the loss… A couple of comments about the pitch anda few decisions and what not added but ultimately said Brentford were full value for their win

@Juhniallio then states Klopp had a full mental breakdown, blaming officials for the loss, and TSG confirmed the mental breakdown.

:person_shrugging:t2:

#kloppout

1 Like

I found the first article on google on haalands wages which said it was 130k per week basic, without addons.

All the fairytail stuff about him being on 900k per week seems to have come from the mirror and daily mail. There’s nothing on Nunez’ wage bonuses in any of those comparisons.

All the transfers are amortised over the spread of the contract and I’d say when you take in all the ancillary profits there won’t be much between the two in terms of money spent/money in.

I genuinely don’t give a fuck about the money mate. It’s not mine.

You cant attract the quality without the money you bluenose manc bastard . I’ll break a window in your car or pelt you with a bag of coins the next time Liverpool and City play

2 Likes

Whether you give a fuck about money or not Pep has a lot more at his disposal than Klopp does, that’s just a fact. When comparing the success of both managers that needs to be taken into consideration

I could do with a few bob… make it two euro coins will you?

1 Like

@Thomas_Brady is after coming into a few quid recently

A fortune

We’ve conquered all of Europe. We’ve won the bloody lot

consider it a way yourself there Fran…

Klopp is performing at the level of De Zerbi, Thomas Frank or Marco Silva this season and has spent a way more than them. Potter is getting ridiculed at Chelsea yet if they win their game in hand they’re level on points with Liverpool.

Call it what you want but for a top club that’s shit. If Pep did likewise he’d be gone.

It’s looking similar to the end of his Dortmund spell. He ran the legs off them and left them in a pretty shit state