Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Haaland isnt on 130k pw. You may not believe the 900k but its definitely not 130k.

And you compared a total fee incl wages with another with no wages (and also no wage bonus) to make a point Nunez costs more. Even take the more or less confirmed 375k, per annum that equates to 38.6m opposed to 24m. Over the 6 years, thats £75m minimum of a difference. Not exactly much the same.

Its all monopoly money, but some clubs have more of it than others.

@caulifloweredneanderthal said he will resign from the forum if the murderers dont finish in the top 4

id prefer if @BruidheanChaorthainn got to pick a new username for him instead

who’ll make more in shirt sales, commercial revenue and prize money for the club? the bonuses are tied to success on and off the field.

I’m not the one claiming City are doing it on a shoe string. Of course they’ve spent money. To listen to the Liverpool lads it’s been done on a shoestring. Every team that has success spends money. Liverpool included.

The investment John W made in the academy is will pay huge dividends in coming years
It’s the envy of all top European clubs

John W playing the long game

Link?

Any sign of @estebandaface calling out the Abu Dhabi state owners of his beloved Manchester City on their human rights record?

1 Like

Better than their Champions League record…

it doesn’t mean more to me guys… ye’re felling the wrong tree.

I’ll take the financial differences into consideration. You can chose to ignore them so

Always… it makes sport way more enjoyable when you don’t care about other mens money. Are all the liverpool fans on here in accounting? It would make a lot of sense.

The only one of ye capable of having a reasonable discussion on footballing matters is @Thomas_Brady

If you’re not willing to acknowledge the fact that Peps superior financial situation at Man City has influenced his success at the club then there’s no real point in discussing football matters with you either

2 Likes

you won’t say the same about Klopp?

Of course it has… having money is better than no money.

United and Chelsea have spent as much if not more and look at the state of them. Pep is a bloody good manager mate. Throwing the money thing around as if Klopp hasn’t spent a bean is just lazy.

I questioned Klopps performance this season, if it’s acceptable for you to be bordering around the Fulhams and Brentfords then that’s grand

More chance of @ChairmanDan responding to the repeated questions on the king thread about his beloved King changing laws so the serf tenants on his lands have fewer rights. #SlumLandlordKing

1 Like

I don’t like it when there is a crossover of ballhops and I’m involved.

That’s extreme short-termism. That’s the problem with the modern game, all of Klopp’s achievements forgotten because of a few poor results. Chelsea have splurged huge cash this season. Albeit it was all under the previous manager Tuchel. It clearly irks you that Manchester City haven’t really earned much respect despite their success on the pitch. Very similar to the position Chelsea found themselves in 15 years ago.

1 Like

respect :rofl:

you’re the gift that keeps on giving.

1 Like

Sorry mate. The king is a cunt to his subjects. It’s a truth Dan wont comment on

1 Like

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

i got a chuckle off that as well

City’s success doesn’t mean nothing. It just means less.