Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Liverpool are one of the most hated clubs in football due to Heysel etc

1 Like

Brilliant. The Top Redz have regrouped after last night and are on a bantz offensive.

2 Likes

Imagine buying in to a social media marketing campaign for a business as much as these lads here have bought into #thismeansmore… they live their lives buy it

I bet you if you cross referenced you’d find a fair few mocking the #teamofus one

The Top Redz were parroting tell us never last season, now they have turned on the owners & klopp & have reverted back to thismeansmore

1 Like

WE ARE LIVERPOOL

TELL RATOATH NEVER

6 Likes

one post later the other hashtag came out

#whataprdepartment

1 Like

Hated, adored but never ignored. I’d say there’s about 3 posts on the City thread this season while the LFC one is awash with traffic.

Does that make you proud?

I’m beaming with pride here over it. 4 league titles in 5 years and most neutrals don’t give a shit. Sure the Man Utd fanboys were hoping City would win them all it meant so little.

Cancelling ordinary

Imagine caring what neutrals think and using it as a batometer of meaning more :rofl:

#kultofklopp

The below table which details the clubs net spend & major trophies won over the past 10 years would suggest that Klopp is punching well above his weight.

Club Net Spend Major Trophies
Man Utd €1,178m 4
Man City €965m 12
Arsenal €735m 4
Chelsea €580m 7
West Ham €514m 0
Newcastle €439m 0
Spurs €391m 0
Liverpool €385m 5

I never suggested that Pep wasn’t anything other than a good manager. He’s an excellent manager and so is Klopp, but Klopp is a bit more constrained in terms of finances

1 Like

Fair play, they flogged a load of duds to bournemouth so they could win a net spend trophy. Great achievement

I never said Klopp wasn’t a great manager either. I said his performance this season is unacceptable really

Lads arguing that having unlimited financial resources doesn’t give an advantage in professional sport.

:joy::joy:

City got a stadium for free. Klopp built the AXA training centre with his bare hands with the proceeds from the Harry Wilson sale.

5 Likes

point them out there.

maybe if he focussed on building a midfield rather than masonry they wouldn’t be level on points with Brighton and Hove Albion

luckily the GGA is not a professional sport so that unlimited funds makes no difference there

cc @thelimericks, @theduds, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Man City is the only club in England (until Newcastle get their “sponsorship” deals up and running ) with unlimited financial resources.

Do you accept that ?

No mate. They are limited by financial fair play rules the same as every other club under the jurisdiction of UEFA.

If you can prove otherwise maybe go to the court of arbitration for sport

If FFP didn’t exist they would have unlimited resources, yes