Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

What is this all about? How are these fellas so well known? I cant wrap my head around it.

1 Like

Why are you lads hanging on their every word? It’s bizarre stuff. But that’s tbe way it’s gone i suppose.

2 Likes

Poor auld Paddy is getting an awful doing on social media. If I were him, I’d delete it, and find some other source of income! Maybe also follow the hurling instead.

This lad has a wife? And a poor child??

They hold a mirror up to Irish footix and particularly Irish Liverpool footix and it seems neither the footix themselves or the actual Liverpool fans are fond of what they see. They might be a deep state LOI/GAA/rugby plant.

Liverpool fans trying to kill each other… probably as practice for when they meet other fans

3 Likes

After he lost his cattle license.

Are you pro Paddy or the baldy guy above?

The bald one is @artfoley

Jesus fucking Christ. The world is fucked lads.

“I want a quiet life” did you ever hear anything as ridiculous

1 Like

This was one of first things I noticed too. Wtf.

he uses the term watchalong too

the only other people i have heard use that term is @caulifloweredneanderthal @Aertel220 & @Biff_Egan

2 Likes

its fantastic tbh, brand footix is damaged forever, the liverpool fans in the city must detest the oirish fans “hey, we plan to go the ground 5 hours before the watchalong starts”

How much are these lads making? That paddy fuck head gets millions of views on his tweets but twitter doesn’t pay right? I’m not any social media so ive no idea what hits they are generating but what would you need to be hitting on ticks toks to get a steady income?

Normally my dance videos on TikTok pull in a steady 2k a month after tax.

10 Likes

How many views for that?

watchalongs not views

Apparently so. He stood in behind them like they were a printer as soon as the shit started to fly too.

1 Like

Throw up a few of the irish utd fans doing this shit. I’ve never actually seen any, although i wouldnt be a lad who’d be following the ‘socials’…