Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

The Spuds fans were whining when Conte got them into the Champions League

I didn’t say anything of the sort :man_shrugging:

Jesus, go easy mate

You said “before VAR”, refs got decisions wrong all the time, but didn’t seem to accept they’d get two decisions ‘wrong’ in the one game (e.g. have ruled a legit goal offside and given a yellow to a fella who technically deserved a red)

Conte sacrificed himself for things to change at the club. Anything they achieve in terms of dvd releases going forward is down to him.

3 Likes

@backinatracksuit we are all biased about the object of our footixdom but you have seriously Spurs tinted glasses for a chap who claims to not give a fuck about it all. I’ve good time for you most of the time but you’ve history here and I presume you’re just on windup and not at all serious.

Here you are when Harry Kane got away with the most obvious red card challenge of the season two years back.

5 Likes

That was a horrendous tackle. Far worse than what Curtis got sent off for yesterday. @backinatracksuit also seems to have glossed over Jota’s first yellow being a farcical decision when reviewing the referring performance.

What’s your point?
You’re going back to a match from a few years ago where my comments are extremely vanilla :man_shrugging:

Refs have made mistakes forever, that’s all

You’re gonna fall out with me over an opinion on a game of soccer :astonished:

Sorry for the double reply but you had a heavy edit

My point is your opinion means jackshit when it comes to VAR/ refereeing decisions when Spurs are involved

Not at all boss. Wouldn’t fall out with you at all at all.

1 Like

Well now, I wouldn’t fool myself into thinking my opinion had any importance, but it’s my opinion

Wasn’t jota lucky not to get a red in the last fixture? He kicked a spud in the head I think. Karma just caught up with him yesterday. Senseless tackle whilst on a yellow- however dubious the first one was

No

1 Like

@mickee321

1 Like

He was involved in an incident with the spurs lad in the picture here from the same game

3 Likes

The point being, before var, refs fucked up? And thats true. So after var, they’re not meant to. So in the game yesterday, the ref gives a yellow. Var intervenes and tells him to make it a red. Liverpool them score a legitimate goal. Var intervenes but doesnt give the goal. So there’s a contridiction there. Before var, ita a yellow and no goal. After var, its a red and should be a goal, but isnt. So im not sure how you square the opinion of refs make mistakes before, but the var intervention here on 2 incidents both went spurs way.

Easy spot the lads who didn’t play to a high standard
Jones no more than a yellow

If that’s the other way round RedNev is screaming for a red

You win some and you lose some, as it always was :man_shrugging: