Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

Not at all boss. Wouldn’t fall out with you at all at all.

1 Like

Well now, I wouldn’t fool myself into thinking my opinion had any importance, but it’s my opinion

Wasn’t jota lucky not to get a red in the last fixture? He kicked a spud in the head I think. Karma just caught up with him yesterday. Senseless tackle whilst on a yellow- however dubious the first one was

No

1 Like

@mickee321

1 Like

He was involved in an incident with the spurs lad in the picture here from the same game

3 Likes

The point being, before var, refs fucked up? And thats true. So after var, they’re not meant to. So in the game yesterday, the ref gives a yellow. Var intervenes and tells him to make it a red. Liverpool them score a legitimate goal. Var intervenes but doesnt give the goal. So there’s a contridiction there. Before var, ita a yellow and no goal. After var, its a red and should be a goal, but isnt. So im not sure how you square the opinion of refs make mistakes before, but the var intervention here on 2 incidents both went spurs way.

Easy spot the lads who didn’t play to a high standard
Jones no more than a yellow

If that’s the other way round RedNev is screaming for a red

You win some and you lose some, as it always was :man_shrugging:

Liverpool players are getting penalised for stuff that the opposition are getting away with in the same match. Anthony Gordon kicked a ball away and wasn’t penalised. TAA and Nunez get booked for it. Spurs lad waving an imaginary card yesterday. Watch the next time a Liverpool player waves the card. The bias against Liverpool/Klopp in the PL is pretty blatant. Doesn’t even out over the course of a season.

Christ. @backinatracksuit will have these oddballs following him around for the week

4 Likes

Tell us never is now its not fair

Ranking the Premier League clubs by who was most affected by VAR.

Posted without comment

1 Like

I don’t see Spurs there?

They broke even. 11 point swing between city and liverpool in favour of liverpool

I’ll say this, Liverpool fans have an incredible stoicism to them

2 Likes

Onfield referees making a series of errors against Liverpool, partially mitigated by VAR correcting some of them :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

That doesn’t provide much context though. They could have been very poor on-field refereeing decisions which were obviously going to be overturned by VAR. Like how many points would you say Liverpool were deprived of by VAR last night? That stat might say 1 over the Luis Diaz goal when in reality it was probably 3 when you include the Curtis Jones red card.

It’s quite unusual to have 3 controversial calls go against the one team in the same game.

Dry your eyes, mate

2 Likes