Local and European election candidates

The above is obviously bollox. In are o brien, o callaghan, ni laoi guerin and lavin. Apologies for mistaking guerins stronghold. It is howth.

Sean O Rourke of RTE basically called all the residents in Ballinore Co Leitrim cold blooded murderers after a strong showing there for Sinn Fein.

The fucking arseshole. Ballinamore is a great spot.

Healy should have enough in transfers. Labours mcdonagh and dunne polling well, above fg’s 2&3 redmond and o toole. O toole looks the weakest of the fg 3 and her transfers will be crucial. She is from portmarnock so dunne and mcdonag. Should profit.

It does have a notable black mark against it, however, in that Paul Williams comes from there.

However, like Germans having feelings of guilt over the Holocaust, perhaps the citizens of Ballinamore have feelings of guilt over Williams. A strong Sinn Fein vote can hopefully be interpreted as such.

So my final eight are.
O callaghan
O brien
Ni laoi
Guernin
Lavin
Healy
McDonagh
Redmond

The bold Ming is showing strongly, Farmer’s Fianna Fail’ers will be seething.

Ming just can’t stop winning.

On a side note, there are a serious number of walking heart attacks in city west. And most of them seem to be linked to fianna fail.

[QUOTE=“The Scouse Cafu, post: 948506, member: 2660”]It does have a notable black mark against it, however, in that Paul Williams comes from there.

However, like Germans having feelings of guilt over the Holocaust, perhaps the citizens of Ballinamore have feelings of guilt over Williams. A strong Sinn Fein vote can hopefully be interpreted as such.[/QUOTE]
You know, no Germans I know feel guilt over the holocaust. They quite rightly point out they were born decades after it occurred.

Pricks

Great stuff @Juhniallio keep it coming.

The seething levels will be off the charts in the Sindo over the next few weeks. Sinn Fein are looking unstoppable.

Sinn Fein has elected it’s first rural Limerick councillor as Lisa-Marie Sheehy takes the third seat in Cappamore/Kilmallock. Independent Brigid Teefy topped the poll followed by Eddie Ryan of FF. All three elected on the first count.

@glasagusban[/USER] [USER=1796]@Mark Renton any idea what’s happening in the City? I’m hearing Diarmuid Scully is getting hosed and Seighin O Ceallaigh of SF will sail home in City East.

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 948507, member: 53”]So my final eight are.
O callaghan
O brien
Ni laoi
Guernin
Lavin
Healy
McDonagh
Redmond[/QUOTE]

If you can do anything to get Redmond out of there I’d appreciate it.

Some other observations for fingallians. Cian o callaghan is a fine example of a councillor doing the job right.
Ni laoi struggled in howth, where she is from, but picked up a tonne of votes elsewhere.
Jimmy guerin looks like fat tony from the simpsons.
O brien commands the dancingbaby’s crew very well. The spirit of gvwright is alive and kicking in malahide.
There are some amount of people here who think they are really important.

SF might struggle to get a seat in North West based on exit polls.

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 948525, member: 53”]Some other observations for fingallians. Cian o callaghan is a fine example of a councillor doing the job right.
Ni laoi struggled in howth, where she is from, but picked up a tonne of votes elsewhere.
Jimmy guerin looks like fat tony from the simpsons.
O brien commands the dancingbaby’s crew very well. The spirit of gvwright is alive and kicking in malahide.
There are some amount of people here who think they are really important.[/QUOTE]

Fair play to O’Callaghan. I like him. Don’t think he was ever Labour’s preferred candidate but he did well to bring his support base with him.

that lad Brian Crowley, no legs, what the fuck has he eveer done in his career? apart from sitting in a wheel chair

I think they’re short on grassroots members in some of these constituencies. They don’t have the numbers on the ground and the traditional support to get large numbers out voting.