Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Fair play. That’s a great time running on your own.

1 Like

I was happy I finished strong. Also that my pace was consistent.

4 Likes

That’s amazing,
well done.

Easy now. There are lots of amazing things around. That ain’t one.

What did @Fat_Pox do?

Ran a half marathon in 1.36

2 Likes

Well done @Fat_Pox

2 Likes

As an aside, I know it’s been discussed here before but did we decide what are the best headphones to wear while running?

2 Likes

I bought a pair of AM16 earphones by Huwaeii and they are the biz. Bluetooth but with a wire around the back of your head so if they fall out they don’t hit the ground. They never fall out anyway because they’ve a rubber headphone thingy that wraps around inside your ear. Battery life is excellent and they were only €40 or something

2 Likes

Lads

Hell and back is back in September

Stick your bollix of a 5k up your gees

1 Like

I did it few years ago. Never again. Too congested.

Did tough mudder in the day and he’ll & back at night.

The night one was great craic

Any of the Aftershockz bone conduction ones. Perfect wrap around and safe to hear traffic. They might fry your brain but no more than reading the Covid threads on here would do

1 Like

I find these brilliant although I tend not to bother with earphones on shorter runs - will be bringing them back out for sure on the 10km next month.

https://www.harveynorman.ie/tvs-headphones/headphones/all-headphones/sports-headphones/jlab-jbuds-air-sport-true-wireless-earbuds-black.html

Actually in general since I don’t drive much anymore I don’t listen to any podcasts, so I have a lot of catching up to do.

1 Like

I’ve these

Work fine and sound is good

1 Like

18’ 14" @caulifloweredneanderthal. Savage morning for it

23 Likes

You can have your Walsh cup parade @Fran, decided to start getting right for next months challenge rather than go for a fast 5k. I haven’t a hope in hell of doing my 10k in 52 mins. I may find a decent road (ie hill) to do it on too.

1 Like