Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Have we heard anything from @Tassotti?

My Fitbit has just about expired on me, the display is gone all faded and is hard to read in the dark never mind when running during the day.

I’m looking at a Garmin Forerunner 35 they’re around €130 online, any thoughts whether to take the plunge or avoid?

@peddlerscross, @Batigol , @Heyyoubehindthebushes, @EstebanSexface @johnnysachs, @Watchyourtoes, @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy, @tallback, @Crutches … Come on you cunts… Get involved in the next TFK run challenge.

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with Garmin

Just invested in a squat rack. Can barely walk let alone run

5 Likes

Late goal to avoid relegation.

12 Likes

:ok_hand::+1:

Squats are great for running… Challenge doesn’t start for a few days kid and you have a whole month to run it.

1 Like

@caulifloweredneanderthal put me down for a 29.30. Have been nursing an injured knee since the end of Jan, so got an easy 5k in during the week and was hoping for a faster one today but knee still not right. Another week or so and I should be back, so roll on the March 10k.

10 Likes

My running days are long gone, I enjoy plenty of 5-10K walks to keep trim!

1 Like

Your running days are just starting my friend

I believe it’s a fine running watch, I have the 245 which is brilliant
But you absolutely can’t go wrong with any Garmin

How high does it go… I have the 45.

I’m a kettlebeller now

Challenge yourself.

Thank you squire

I’m about as un-runner like a fella can be short of being morbidly obese.

I’ll do the overhead press challenge next month

Do you use the Garmin to listen to music or bring the phone

Are those running belts any use for carrying a phone

Garmin for measuring only tho it depends on what you get. I bring the phone if listening to music.

1 Like

These are quite possibly the best running purchase I ever made, look them up and check them out (flipbelt)

1 Like