Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Itā€™s an old model as far as I know. The 45 with the circle watch face you could probably find for similar cost which was next model up. Wife had the 35 but changed it just with newer version has more clout to it. Iā€™ve a Vivoactive 3 which I find good. Can change the watch face on them now and download different looks on it which is good. Got that for about 150. Battery life on them is very good.

1 Like

Iā€™ve used the Garmin to listen to podcasts. Can be a bit clunky getting them downloaded to the watch alright.

1 Like

Just looked them upā€¦ They look great.

The 45 @Gavrilo-Princip

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly what I need

@TheUlteriorMotive - Iā€™ve an older version of this. A genuine gamechanger.

1 Like

They really are brilliant, you donā€™t know itā€™s there and it takes much more than you need

1 Like

Iā€™ve the 910XT

Just missed breaking 30 mins. Wouldā€™ve done it but I had to stop to get a shot of the magnificent moon

19 Likes

Too late @Mac
The flipbelt is the official partner of TFKrunning.

The clip on that would make it uncomfortable for me, the flipbelt is a stretchy band, it canā€™t be beat

1 Like

Running belts are the way forward. I donā€™t really mind which one people use.

Iā€™ll stand over the Decathlon 20 euro trail shorts with the big pockets for carrying water and a phone (although Iā€™d find that the OnePlus is a bigger phone than the Huawei so a tight fit on the rare occasion I bring it). For long runs in the hills (2.5 hours +), Iā€™m bringing the hydration vest

1 Like

Thanks horse Iā€™ll do a bit of research on it

Thanks chief Iā€™m sitting down to do a bit of shopping around there now

1 Like

Whatā€™s the advantage of the fanny pack over the cheap wrist patches. Just more volume for keys etc?

I donā€™t know how best to describe it,
with the flipbelt you step into it, itā€™s stretchy elastic, you donā€™t even know its there, you could carry your keys, phone, wallet and a bit of grub quite easily, no zips, clips anything.
Check it out,

1 Like

Anyone on the Irish Life Benefit health plans, remember you get ā‚¬50 back for buying a new Garmin

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard great things about this belt, but itā€™s pricy and hard to find.

Iā€™ve never ordered from runnerinn.com so donā€™t know is it reputable or not

My suunto still wonā€™t connect so Iā€™m going to buy a Garmin.
I need two recommendations
A. A chape one which will show Strava on here.
B. An expensive one which will play Amazon music as well.
Please :pray:

A- the cheap one. Youā€™re gonna lose the fucking cable anywayā€¦