Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Yep. I think the one where it was a bit off had a lot of short sharp turns. In a straight line the Fitbit is in sync with Strava.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Sportsshoes shipping from UK so a potential bit of customs bother these days

1 Like

Ordered these bad boys for the trails

8 Likes

The tits on Adam West. Tim Burton did some job rescuing the whole Batman franchise from that.

1 Like

How much?

its not the speedgoat is it? looks quite different from the older ones if it is.

I think i might remain loyal to Saucony for a while,

100 notes.

It’s the Torrent 2 @backinatracksuit

Elverys have it down to €96, but they don’t do them in big clanger size (12.5)

1 Like

Did you use Asics before did you say?

I’ve used the Fujitrabuco. Grand for light trails, forestry and gravel roads. Need something with deeper lugs for the mountains and more technical terrain I haven’t a clue how the Hokas will go with me, but ordered them from a place with free returns. If they don’t work out, I’ll go for my third pair of Salomon Speedcross.

1 Like

FAO of Flipbelt wearers, what order do you put on the following underpants, running shorts, Flipbelt, T-shirt?

1 Like

You need to buy the shorts that have the underpants in them.

Gamechanger

1 Like

Got in under the mythical 58min.
Will have a go again in a few weeks

16 Likes

What time did you do Boston in @Wexford1996 and how did that compare with times in other climates?

No underpants

Lads wearing underpants whilst running would want their head examined

1 Like

Be careful out there gouys…

1 Like

I finished in 3’26. Think I was 1’31 at half way but knew from very early on that it was going to be a struggle. Was trying to slow myself down but hard when everyone around you is running fast. It was in April so had been training in cold weather and it was a shock. I’d ran 2’57 6 months before but wouldn’t have been as fit. Ended up walking quiet a bit in second half and jogging when I could.

3 Likes

Same 7k loop this morning. We’ve had 3 bad nights with the little wan and was in no humour but it’s under the belt now. I’ll be looking for a niner and a full tener this week.

6 Likes