Are you trying to make me cancel?

Thatā€™s a grand route, some lovely places there

1 Like

Guided run is optional

Cc @fran

1 Like

Iā€™m not going without the guided run

1 Like

The last section to the mast is pretty steep, hopefully get up that way again soon.

Not the best surface either. Iā€™d say the rain recently has taken lumps out of the ground. I like how youā€™re blind to the views for a lot of it cos of all the trees and then it just opens up.

1 Like

Anytime pal.

1 Like

@flattythehurdler is this your 10km effort and if so what was the time? Iā€™m not going adding it up for you.

FOGRA

First chance to sit down and go through the numbers. Scrolled down through around 500 posts of the best thread on TFK and came out with the below. Loads of the month to go but good to see some times up on the board. Thereā€™s still time to opt in if you wish.
Congrats to @PhattPike, @Bandage and @Ralphie for avoiding relegation in this months challenge.

5 Likes

Fucks sake @Locke, the man canā€™t put on a pair of shorts and you expect him to add up his time?

5 Likes

i fear what calamity might befall @flattythehurdler with the added mental load of addition

@Fat_Pox might have something to say about the top of that table

Heā€™s toying with the lads, like a kitten and a yarn of wool.

Everytime I open this thread I find out Iā€™ve to buy something new, sports jocks now

5 Likes

Youā€™re going to need to employ a butler to help you put them on as well.

Run free pal. I never heard of sports jocks prior to the other day. Iā€™ve ran 30, 40kms without jocks.

Iā€™ll hold back yet. A bit of a freak run. Went out for a 1k warm up. Then had planned 10 x 400m hard with a 2 min jog in between them. Was finished at 9 k and I saw the time so I did a quick 1k to finish it off.

1 Like

What were you doing the 400s in?

Around the 1:25 - 1:35 range.

1 Like

Thatā€™s good going especially with the jog recovery.