Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

No it wasnā€™t.

1 Like

Same as. Bad chafing this morning.

When I first started paying attention to online forums/fora around the turn of the millennium, I didnā€™t realise that twenty odd years later, Iā€™d be on the INTERNET asking men Iā€™ve never met what kind of underpants theyā€™re wearing.

@Locke, @TreatyStones, do you have any recommendations for a good sport underpants for running?

No need to pose, but you can if you like.

5 Likes

Standard running gear Iā€™d say.

@Fat_Pox, could you confirm?

3 Likes

If you buy boxer briefs from Nike, Adidas or under armour etc theyā€™ll be perfect for running in, try to avoid cotton

1 Like

Metanium nappy rash cream is the best stuff to prevent chafing youā€™ll ever buy. Apply sparsely though, it gets everywhere.
Very good for blisters too.
Just get shorts with integral jocks, and wear them the right way round.

4 Likes

I got a pair of Under Armour there a while back, they are quite good. Not too long but cover the chaffing zone. I took you up on your modeling suggestionā€¦ ā‚¬28.00 from Elveryā€™s

2 Likes

adidas Mens Alphaskin Climacool Short Leggings | SportsDirect.com Ireland

here @Bandage

pair with a good lashing of sudocrem (Im sure youre well stocked with that at the mo) for chafe free running

1 Like

2 quid on AliExpress. You only have to wait 6 months for delivery.

You could wear them without anything else for running Iā€™d say.

just in time for you to finally attempt a full 10k :smiley:

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I was thinking.

1 Like

A mallet down the front.

id still have the zipped pocket shorts

Them shorts, the Flipbelt, socks and shoes and youā€™re ready to go for a fast run.

Fair play to you @bandage, youā€™re a funny fucker.

You were a boy then, youā€™re a man now.

The boy wouldnā€™t have put vaseline on his nipples, heā€™d have foolishly taken the pain. The boy would have kept running with his phone in his hand pumping out bad music. The man has bought himself a watch. The boy would have shied away from underpants questions, the man seeks them outā€¦ Because the man needs to impress and conquer strangers on the internet where the boy hadnā€™t the confidence to.

The man realizes his mortality where the boy thought heā€™d live forever. The man needs to leave his mark on the annals of the internet as a sculpture to his greatnessā€¦ The boy could of dream of such feats.

3 Likes

Is it wise for lads with a propensity to soil themselves to be running around in public without underpants during a PANDEMIC?

2 Likes

You should be grand, thereā€™s no one out and about, shit where u like.

Iā€™m about to go for a run in a very tight set of speedo type briefs for the first time. I might take the swimming shorts instead so I can properly open my legs and express myself.

I despair for you and some of your families if the combination of music in flipbelts, earphones, watches and high end trainers results in a RTC with a cager that results in a trip to hospital where your underpant deviancy is unveiled for all the world to see

Some of you will be recuperating in community care facilities