Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Still havenā€™t figured out how to set km on the watch yet.

Iā€™m a lot happier with todayā€™s run than last week as I felt I still had a good lot left in the tank this time around. Was able to finish stronger. 18 days left this month, itā€™s all about peak performance.

Took more here on my running style and breathing this week too and seemed to benefit me

5 Likes

On the Connect app on your phone, click into settings, then click user settings, scroll down to measurement units and change to metric

1 Like

Any idea how to work out fastest 10k?

Great running. The 10k time didnā€™t come up on your stats but these did.

Iā€™m going to add it up.

1 Like

I was running with Matty. Would you accept data from his watch?

Sure would pal

49ā€™34 showing @flattythehurdler as your 10km PB. Click on it and it brings you to today

1 Like

First go at 10ā€¦ I was gonna turn for home at 3k I just wasnā€™t feeling it and said Iā€™d go to 4 and see how I wasā€¦ relegation put to bed.

22 Likes

Hmm
Average pace would put time at 48.33 šŸ¤·, and we slowed right down after 10k for a km.
Iā€™ll have to accept relegation.

Well done kid

1 Like

Well done, thatā€™s obviously a much more comfortable pace for you at the moment, I probably said before that itā€™s harder to run slow than run fast when your body knows that you have a lot more n you.
Do your training runs at rust pace, 3 a week if you can, then open up for the big one and try to bring it down to 8:20 miles.
Your heart rate is massive, Iā€™d say thatā€™s a mistake though, if you felt comfortable it couldnā€™t have been beating that hard

1 Like

Yeah doesnā€™t make sense to me. Even if you got the first 10km there (which has your slowest km), my back of a fat packet calculations have you at 48ā€™18. Strip the first km and itā€™s 48ā€™06 :man_shrugging:

Matty got 47 06 as his fastest 10k time šŸ¤·

55ā€™08 for my man Brady. Heā€™s coming for you @bandage

1 Like

What was Brandoā€™s time?

55ā€™07 :astonished::astonished::astonished:

OMG ā€¦if Iā€™d known.

I didnā€™t really look at the watch till 8k. Iā€™ve stopped looking at it the last few runs and just going with what feels rightā€¦

That bastard @Bandage.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the way I do most road runs these days. Especially when I couldnā€™t find my HR Clip.

Your Garmin Connect might be able to give you a 10km read?