Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Hunt! Hunt! Hunt! A little 10km jaunt in between delivering a Giro d’Italia on the COVID and Varadkar threads.

2 Likes

Tremendous @Locke. Fair play.

1 Like

@Fran warming up nicely for the 10km I see. No downhill road is safe in SoCoDu

3 Likes

Found a few new trails today and muckied up the new shoes. Mainly walking the uphills. Was delighted to get 10km with ankle intact and not puking. Stomach has been off for nearly a week but had to bite the bullet and get out.

4 Likes

Did you see Paddy O’s run? Some elevation for 5k!

1 Like

Fair going alright. Did 400m in first 2km of a run a few weeks back but sure it took us half an hour to do it. He’d be up and down and back up in they time

1 Like

@Fran try 10 reps of the steps at the pavilion(wetherspoons)

1 Like

Christmas here today as new runners arrived from Phnom Penh.

14 Likes

Some of the smooth downhill running merchants (ye know who ye are) round here wouldn’t last five minutes on that surface

1 Like

Decathlon. Let me know how you get on. I didnt like those runners. Annoying squash bit at the back that stays down when you force your feet into them without undoing the laces.

1 Like

Pretty much all my runners do that.

You’re going to have to go again @Locke

17 Likes

Great stuff. Was just thinking there had been a St Patrick’s Day/Cheltenham pause on times being posted. A timely intervention here.

1 Like

Lads running on water now :clap::clap:

1 Like

Way less pressure on the joints.

2 Likes

The real hardcore runners took a break midrace to take in the Supreme Novices Hurdle

13 Likes

If you don’t have hydrofoil running shoes you may as well forget about it.

:ronnyroar:

2 Likes

Cheltenham is over, it’s back to the gallops for team @Fran

@Locke right now

3 Likes