Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

The @Locke & @Fran rivalry is like the Kilkenny training matches of the noughties, tearing lumps off each other

6 Likes

Any value in turning the March challenge into the March - April challenge?

1 Like

@locke looking for a hill the size @Fran’s to run down and beat his time.

4 Likes

It’s like that Clare keeper driving by Davy Fitz’s house and watching him wear balls off the wall at 5am

4 Likes

I’ll second that

It’s all downhill from here

1 Like

Agreed. @Locke take note

1 Like

Big moment for @Locke here

Hell respond in a while, he’s just so happy at finding somewhere to run down and beat @Fran s time

I have initial thoughts on this request but flesh out why you want an extension.

A Kilkenny lad humming and hawing about the number of steps, and the time allowed to take them :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’m going running

4 Likes

Don’t fall in canal

I’m out of action at the moment and won’t be sufficiently recovered to run at top speed in 10 days, so I vote selfishly for an extension

The step up to 10k is significant, maybe 8 weeks is more reasonable training period?

3 Likes

I’m in a similar boat. I’d try give a good 10k time a rattle but at the moment I’m just risking aggravating my hamstring.

2 Likes

The injuries have racked up since @locke took over the administration. Seems the intensity of those infamous Nowlan Park As v Bs game is causing havoc

50.48. #nohills

You’re up @Locke

15 Likes

:hushed:

1 Like

Not bad for first attempt at slightly longer distance. A bit of work to do to get in under the time allowed.

11 Likes

Lads are weighed down by all the running paraphernalia they’ve purchased in the last month or so. Flatty’s new superduper watch must be adding nearly a shtone to his overall weight.

I’m sitting happy above the relegation zone at the minute but would no qualms about adding an extra month, might allow me target something more ambitious.

1 Like