Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

I wasn’t planning it but it worked out that way. Trying to see if it helps. Turns out running up hill against the wind isn’t an effective warm up :laughing:

Ah look, it s different strokes obviously,

I’d look on that as a ferocious waste of energy when I’m gonna be bursting myself anyway

2 Likes

My plans were for my race run on Thursday and Friday but the Mrs has been called back for a few days work at end of this week.

Heading out on MTB tomorrow so I’m going to aim for Wednesday.

I did a 3km run first thing today, went to the outdoor gym for 30 minutes of Calisthenics at 4pm and just back from a 5km walk.

I’ll have abs like a cobbled road by Easter.

1 Like

Am trying a few things out. I find if I go out cold I completely misjudge pace and fuck myself over. A warm up of some usually gives me a better feel but then it’s a balance of getting loosened up without wasting energy.

After bouncing off the trails on Saturday I nearly felt every bit of tarmac from 4km onwards. Flipbelt likely arriving tomorrow so that’ll easily take another minute off my time :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve done two peloton classes with some lass called Tunde. The first was Hiit and hills. The second intervals and arms.
Both were absolutely brutal.
I’m fcuked.

Sam Yo is a great lad. Give him a whirl.

Some of the trainers on it would bore you to tears

Well?

Herself and my lass do Sam Yeo.
Yeo’s hos I call them.
Try that Tunde wan. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

@flattythehurdler will be pulling up to the bumper on his next ride

2 Likes

Herself is a big fan of Cody.
Also an English lass but I can’t remember her name.
She said Tunde was the hardest. She wasn’t wrong.

:open_mouth:

She’d break you in 2 I’d say

She has broken me already.

2 Likes

@Tassotti would need a forklift to get off her

1 Like

They’d have to reroute all the equipment currently in use in the Suez canal

4 Likes

You dirty bastard

The sun was blinding on my 3km run this morning. I don’t want a prematurely furrowed brow.

What running sunglasses do you recommend @Thomas_Brady

A couple of good lightweight running hats are a good investment, stylish enough to wear in normal times obviously
I couldn’t wear sunglasses running

1 Like