Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Go out and run the fuck out of the segment @Biff_Egan

THIS MEANS MORE

Strava helpfully gave me a name and a profile photo. Patricia, you’re going down. By any means necessary.

2 Likes

I see a mate of mine is now the local legend of the unfortunately titled segment "The back way in "

2 Likes

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

A handy 7k tonight at a slightly quicker pace than normal… Hardly any wind going out and against the wind coming back :roll_eyes:

1 Like

https://www.grough.co.uk/magazine/2021/05/03/sabrina-verjee-still-ahead-of-wainwrights-schedule-after-brutal-day-of-blizzards

Current record holder hurled senior for Cork.

1 Like

Paul Tierney?

Yeah, that’s him. I see he has an all Ireland medal from 2004.

Looks like he has 1 single intercounty appearance. He picked a good year to be a squad member

1 Like

TELL US NEVER

9 Likes

Was a very decent hurler. Could have played more for Cork if he wanted to. Was a Garda in Limerick at one stage too.
His folks are from Tipp originally.

Take that Patricia.

Fopping hailstones so it was

He walked away from hurling before he had a chance to stake a claim, he’d have played midfield or half back do it would have been very difficult to break into that particular Cork team,
As a hurler he was notable for his athleticism rather than his stick work, I’d have known him a bit as a young lad, fierce nice fella

Unbelievable scenes … we’ll see what this other fuck is made of now.

1 Like

Good hurler Tierney was, tough nut.

1 Like

@backinatracksuit at what stage should I be looking to change the runners? I’ve noticed the soles are getting a bit threadbare in spots.

I think around 500km/300 miles is the norm. The bounce is probably gone out of the sole too.

Going by Strava I would have around 500km done in them alright

1 Like