Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Itā€™s not enough to see off nemeses from this forum. Thereā€™s a whole menagerie of strangers who need to be put on their place.

3 Likes

Youā€™ll always be our local legend mate

Trail runners arrived, just need to map those trails now

Edit: and run them

3 Likes

Nice. Come up here in the summer some day and Iā€™ll give you some nice trails

1 Like

Careful now or Iā€™ll take you up on that offer, I donā€™t think Iā€™d be up to your sort of distances or elevations yet. (or ever)

I am happy to run any distance and any terrain thatā€™s not tarred roads.

2 Likes

THIS MEANS MORE

:ronnyroar: :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar:

9 Likes

No wine for Patricia tonight now because of you.

2 Likes

How long is the segment? You need to go and do a fuckload of reps of it some day. Just bury Patricia altogether.

1 Like

The husband has the whiteboard out tonight for Patricia. Looking for the 1 per cents

1 Like

I gamed the route so I was going back and forth over the same segment. No remorse.

2 Likes

Senior hurling mate

An extremely tough 11.3k today on an empty stomach and lack of sleepā€¦Iā€™m fairly drained after it.

2 Likes

Think Iā€™m going to take a break from the running for a few weeks. Tried to run 5km last night and failed miserably, had to stop after 2.5km, was completely drained. My hip isnā€™t right either and itā€™s having a knock on effect to my core.

Iā€™m way too skinny at the moment also, need to put on a bit of weight, anyone here take supplements?

4 Likes

Hit a few light trails. Walk the ups, jog the flats and downs.

1 Like

Yep

7 Likes

Iā€™m a divil for the sweet things, something more substantial Iā€™m looking for.

Iā€™ve started having a shake in the morning, something Mrs Fran had with protein and collagen in it

Complan.

2 Likes

2.5k on the treadmill this morning with no Achilles pain. The long road back has begun

4 Likes

Was just about to post itā€¦ No point bulking up on junk food. Complan is balanced nutrition and itā€™s like getting an Extra meal into you but not feeling as full