Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

All those 80s men have awful health problems now.

Iā€™ve got the suunto connected to Strava (I think)
I need to remember to charge it tonight (unlikely) and bring it tomorrow (also unlikely)

1 Like

60k. coming for you @Fran :gun:

1 Like
1 Like

Are you on the Strava bud?

All the cool kids are

ill have to start running again, need to lose a stone first as my joints wont cope with the combination of dodgy joints and heavy steps.

Chicken and egg. Want to run but too heavy, running looses weight.

Join @locke, @Thomas_Brady and myself in the 100K in February challenge.

Iā€™ve a good stone to knock off after living with the in laws for 4 weeks over christmas.

1 Like

Between the running and dry January the body is taking shape.

1 Like

sounds like a plan

Iā€™m not. Am I missing out

Iā€™m back to my pre Christmas weight. Unfortunately that was no great boast to begin with :joy:

Yes.

Weā€™re all real life mates on there and we give each other ā€œkudosā€ when we do some exercise.

Itā€™s brilliant as I currently donā€™t have any friends in real life that I have seen within the last 10 months.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t get home til nine last night from work and couldnā€™t find the cable to charge my watch.
I was running with a predator this morning who was on a relaxing day. He chatted the whole way round. I had a pain in my chest trying to run and answer.
Heā€™s ex Irish international 1500m :grimacing:
Anyhow hereā€™s the run

11 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

Good pace. Iā€™d the alarm set for 7am. Had a shite night of sleep (awake from 4-6) so knocked the alarm off and didnā€™t wake til nearly 8, so no time for a run :cry:

1 Like

Went out in my new pair of Brooks there last night. First night running in them and knocked out 6k with little ease. Had been struggling on the four or five runs I did in December and early January with the shoes I bought in the last lockdown which had seen their day.

Elveryā€™s had a decent sale on them last week with an additional 15% off if anyone is looking. Ordered them Thursday night had them Saturday morning.

3 Likes

Does he work for Under Armour?