Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Thatā€™s an awful big ask. Body will be hurting for a good couple of weeks after that effort.

Ah I know but I privately told him the same thing and I was hoping a few lads would jump on and encourage him to do the same.

1 Like

Jaysus, itā€™s like a death in the family :disappointed:
Chin up, and fair play for making the start line and doing 27k, not to be sniffed at.

2 Likes

Youā€™re your own harshest critic there, as others have said. Thatā€™s an unreal good effort off the back of illness. :handshake:

2 Likes

Thanks lads. Iā€™d a curry chip and a chicken kebab there and am starting to make plans to get back into action .

First step is to get the road bike serviced and back out.

7 Likes

Last big cycle of the year today. Will hang the bike up now for a while and concentrate on the running. Hope to do a 10 miler in October.

5 Likes

@Wexford1996 through half way. Still on for sub 3.

5 Likes
1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

10k left, starting to hurt.

2 Likes

Where can you track this?

Edit - found it

3:15, still a savage time for him

3 Likes

Well done @Wexford1996. :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

4:34 avg pace. Ridiculous running :clap:

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure he was hoping to go under 3 hours, Jesus itā€™s a cruel distance, I can empathize with that struggle over the last 10k, itā€™s absolute hell.
Well done @Wexford1996, itā€™ll really stand to ya :+1:

1 Like

Thatā€™s weak bro. Youā€™ve gone to shit since I left this groupā€¦ All of you haveā€¦how did @Wexford1996 not break 3hrs? You all need to take a good hard long long look in the mirror and up your game

3 Likes

You wouldnā€™t run a bath you lazy Carkie :wink:

2 Likes

A great man to talk about it though

Well done @Wexford1996 great running

2 Likes

Twas hot out there in the end

2 Likes