Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Thanks pal. :+1:

1 Like

You didnā€™t appear to have finished any book on your list.

Nah, I finish most books, Iā€™d dip back on to some others like Sapiens, and the sports illustrated book is just a collection of articles.
I only have 4 on the go at the moment

I donā€™t like having more than one on the go, but with audiobooks especially I tend to abandon ship.
I very rarely donā€™t finish a hard copy.

Fuck sake, I had a lovely CR on Strava where I averaged 3:45 over 1.2k, and just got a notification that Iā€™ve lost it, the guy is a 3:47 1500m runner

Those pricks shouldnā€™t be allowed on Strava :grinning:

1 Like

A mate of mine did a 5k today at an average pace of 2:57 min/km :hushed:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s good running.

That lad had a very good training log on boards. Serious runner.

Do you have a link handy for that? He only took up running properly in his 20s. Has the perfect build for it. Has been chalking up some serious times

Sent a PM

1 Like

Faster than 80% of TFKers

6 Likes
5 Likes

If he is a member of leevale, he obviously does some running. Great time.

Those rowers are forever running anyway, Iā€™d say thereā€™s no hurt deep enough for him, and his resting heart rate must be about 35, heā€™s probably just sprinting for 5k, not a bother to him

3 Likes

The cyclist Eddie Dunbar ran 15ā€™ 26 in it.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t heard of him but heā€™s probably built like a sparrow?

To look at Oā€™Donovan youā€™d find it hard to believe he can run that fast

Incredible time for that cyclist though

Climber so heā€™d be light enough. Heā€™s with Sky or whatever theyā€™re called now. Some going by both of them.

2 Likes

Looking at the results, what kind of sick event is that? 17:50 wouldnā€™t have gotten you in the top 100 runners :open_mouth:

1 Like

19m elevation over the 5k. Ridiculously fast course. Not sure if Leevale host it but they have some army of runners in it

That is some time for a man of his size. He looks 200+ easily there