Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Iā€™ll have a pop at the senior B @caulifloweredneanderthal

1 Like

In. But it canā€™t be Gillian Toutass, your training partnerā€™s information that you are giving. In this day and age, it has to be your own. cc @flattythehurdler

Senior
@TreatyStones (TBC)
@fenwaypark
@backinatracksuit
@Wexford1996

Senior B
@PhattPike
@Gavrilo-Princip
@caulifloweredneanderthal
@Fat_Pox
@flattythehurdler
@Crutches

Premier Intermediate
@Locke
@Fran
@Gman
@Julio_Geordio
@RaymondCrotty
@ Loko_Cove
@ alf_stewart

Intermediate
@Ralphie
@Thomas_Brady
@Spidey
@ Bandage
@ TheUlteriorMotive
@ Juhniallio

Junior A
@mikehunt

Junior B
@Biff_Egan

Walkers
@ artfoley
@ Batigol

Will update this post as others join.

Iā€™m out. Only starting back and plan on doing 100k in February rather than pushing for speed

Itā€™s a short month, but if you put in decent mileage youā€™d be in great shape to do a quick 5k at the end after a two day layoff

Premier intermediate

1 Like

Senior B please @caulifloweredneanderthal

1 Like

Premier Intermediate please.

Is the go fund me still open? On 91km so will make it easily but might aswell donate something anyway makes me feel like I achieved something

Iā€™d be in for the 10. Could you do that?
The 5 absolutely wrecks my knees.
Iā€™d be senior B if I have to.

1 Like

We are doing 5 for February, but you could put a 5km segment of your 10 effort in?

We will do a 10 in March lads?

1 Like

Cc @mac @RaymondCrotty

Can I submit my half marathon from Christmas Eve when we get that far?

Iā€™ll stick my name down for Premier Intermediate, if nothing else it sets a challenge to those two Kilkenny bastards already down. I havent ran under 25 since last June, so will have to go hard for this one.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be intermediate

1 Like

Given you could put your watch/phone in someone elseā€™s pocket or in your car, I think youā€™re overthinking this mate.

If Iā€™m doing it Iā€™m going for senior A. Which would basically be a PB to get sub 20.

Iā€™m not sure I will though, Iā€™m happier with the longer stuff at the moment.
My hamstring is far from right, but will do a bit more faster stuff this week and see how it holds up.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the penalty for failing to meet your aspirational group @caulifloweredneanderthal?
Do I get to choose the loser a new name until they man up and achieve the required standard?

The penalty is relegation (i.e. if you donā€™t make the time for senior, you go down to senior B) for the 10km March challenge.

Aboy the kid.