Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Iā€™d rather be the slowest in the top grade than the fastest in one of the loser groups.

4 Likes

The Norwich City of the group. If you go down, youā€™ll be straight back up.

1 Like

Donā€™t let them bully you into it. Stick to what you know best.
And if that means youā€™re a soft cock so be it.

1 Like

calling @fenwaypark @Wexford1996 @Biff_Egan @backinatracksuit @Spidey @Mac @Loko_Cove @TheUlteriorMotive @Tank @Juhniallio @Thomas_Brady @Julio_Geordio @alf_stewart @mickee321 @mikehunt @Lazarus @RaymondCrotty @Bandage and so on

4 Likes

The Liam McCarty for me. I need to show my corkness.

7 Likes

Can I run downhill for it all??

1 Like

Iā€™ll go intermediate for this roundā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to go under 20 as well.
Need to pull back on the milage a bit Iā€™d say.

2 Likes

Junoor Ah for me I think. Sub 32.

Is this for February?

1 Like

Go intermediateā€¦ Youā€™ll get sub 28 after a couple of blow out runs

1 Like

Iā€™ll go intermediate for the moment. The volume this month to get 100 km done has meant Iā€™m just happy to shuffle around and havenā€™t broken 26 mins for 5k in January.

1 Like

Hi Mike,

Yes - this is February.

And to clarify, you can try the 5km as many times as you want over the month, with your best time to count.

1 Like

I can do Junior B.

1 Like

Have 3 or 4 decent weeks training done so Iā€™ll give it a go. Will be somewhere between 18 and 19.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll aim for sub 25 @caulifloweredneanderthal never done it before but Iā€™m hitting 27 at the minute without killing myself. The hardest part will be getting the head to let me go to the limit I think.
@fran 85k now kid

2 Likes

Our page is open @Loko_Cove should you be interested. Any donations very gratefully appreciated.

Premier intermediate please for me @caulifloweredneanderthal. Have sore ankle which has curtailed my running in January but back at it now.

1 Like

a few big names in the mix here.

Senior B please @caulifloweredneanderthal

2 Likes

Relegation if you fail to make the cut off (e.g. running a 25ā€™30 in the Premier Intermediate will put you back Intermediate for the 10km)
Promotion if you go sub the next grade. (e.g. running a 19ā€™50 in the Senior B sends you up senior for the 10km)

Done. Cheers pal!