Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Do it for the lads on the internet

2 Likes

JFT97

Not too disappointed not to make the 100, as I had the main goal, the elevation goal @Mac

Very happy with that for January

9 Likes

I’ll have @Juhniallio running up here when he’s on his summer holidays.

16.8km loop today. Mainly open mountain and trail. About 2km of forestry fire roads in middle. About half an hour after I took this photo we hit a heavy snow shower for the whole way home. We were on a bit of a new route for last stretch (all we could see there was a lot of sheep skeletons - clearly a killer on the loose) and took a few wrong turns so it was a long, wet, windy day at the office

5 Likes

Don’t mind running in the rain. Skin is waterproof!! Will get out later as it’s not as bad as this morning.

12 Likes

8 Likes

Brilliant stuff @Loko_Cove and @Fran

1 Like

I went out for 5k there, it was fucking torture, every second of it. The only reason why I did it was to get a break from the 3 women in the house, and that doesn’t even include the missus.

6 Likes

4K there to finish the job. Pre made cocktails pissing out of me.

10 Likes

It was absolutely freezing on the mainland. Proper bitter cold. :grimacing:
Did about 9 or 10 k with the lad. Nearly killed him. Lockdown has made him very unfit.
It’s 5-7k three times weekly for him now.

1 Like

Just came up short

12 Likes

12 Likes

Great arm hair mate

1 Like

It’s not over yet, get out there ya fuck

1 Like

I’m going getting beer.

Finished on 80km for the month after missing the first 10 days so happy enough with that. Probably the most I’ve ever run in a month and getting back into the groove.

3 Likes

You can sing that

9 Likes

Got out for a 4.36km run tonight to bring it to 84.14km for January from 21 runs. Longest run of 5.00km. :joy:

23 Likes

That’s a great fucking effort mate. Well done. Seriously.