Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

20 seconds for a piss you needed bad enough to stop running?
TNH

That’s why I’ll take the 27.39 even tho it was really somewhere in the 27.15-20 range.

Piss and fall.

Just to clarify… I didn’t piss fully, just took the edge off.

You fucking prick … You can see on the second K there’s a huge disparity.

Why can’t tfkers cheer their fellow tfkers on :rage:

It’s always doubt

Falling is par fit the course but you took a piss on the treadmill? :frowning:

2 Likes

:rage:

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Yeah I don’t see any route map there

Edit: apologies @Thomas_Brady, I am looking at your run from yesterday

Oh it’s a pile on now…

1 Like

Your run from today is not showing up? I only see the treadmill one from yesterday

You finished strong. You are well capable of much faster off current fitness.

1 Like

Yeah, actually that’s not today… My GPS was playing up. I’ll go back to the watch for splits in a bit
Edit.

That’s today. I didn’t run yesterday… watch was out if whack.

I get ya pal. You’re tipping away grand. I believe in you. The magic 25 is not so far away

I haven’t been online since around 3pm and got a right fright when I saw my notifications: 2 from @Thomas_Brady on this thread alone. I clicked in expecting a virtual lap of honour and some unseemly goading. But there’s no shame in 27:39, TB, and @fenwaypark is right about your ability to go way quicker than that. Happy to give you a little pat on the head for a fine effort.

7 Likes

What sort of wattage were you pulling?

When I see this interest in the purest of all sports - running - I can’t fathom why athletics never got the audience it deserved.

Fair play @bandage. I togged out for a lunchtime run and after standing outside for 30 seconds I chickened out and came back inside for the treadmill

2 Likes

I’ve made a balls of this weekend. Went out earlier straight into the teeth of a blustery wind going uphill for the first km. Kept the pace decent-ish in fairness but was struggling after 3km and knowing I had to turn into the wind again thereafter I pulled back into a light jog and said I’d conserve energy for another attempt over the next two days when weather conditions were more favourable and I was more adequately hydrated.

After checking the Met Éireann app there and I see we’ve Yellow Warnings in place for the next two days. Unless @BruidheanChaorthainn can tell me we’re in for 48 hours of balmy conditions, I won’t be setting any PBs this this weekend.

2 Likes

At least you got out pal… Lot of lads here taking aim from the cheap seats.

2 Likes

The genuine running folk on here know you have good days and you have bad days. Any day you get up off your hole is a good day.

1 Like

That’s a lot of down hill, mate

1 Like

And wind assisted too… Just saying.