Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

I could have been a detective

3 Likes

Iā€™m hearing some potential ā€˜ground breakingā€™ news could break shortly. Iā€™m trying to reach my man on the ground for confirmationā€¦ Stay tuned.

Hi @Bandage

9 Likes

@Locke is going to love that one

#hills

Thatā€™s very impressive, your heart rate average suggests you were bursting yourself :clap::clap:

Amazing what lads will do to one up a lad on the internet. Hon TB. Over to you @Bandage Iā€™d say you wonā€™t sleep a wink tonight

Thereā€™s no flat route near meā€¦ You can go up them or down them. Itā€™s really less than a k of a decline but itā€™s split between 1st and 2ndk do looks like those two ks are all down hill but they aint.

But yeah, fuck @locke

1 Like

The last k nearly killed me.

Itā€™s all about the mental gamesā€¦ I went out yesterday and did a warm up run for today and logged it as a top effort. @Bandage, the butty little man , fell for it and came in giving it big licksā€¦ Lets see him knock a minute 10 off his time now with those big jowls catching the wind.

1 Like

Some elevation on the first 2k @Thomas_Brady :joy:

Great running though :clap:

Well done, Bob. All I ever wanted was to unlock the potential you had inside yourself. Iā€™m getting ready to prepare my Valentineā€™s weekend restaurant meal at home from Bang and Iā€™d by lying if I said you hadnā€™t just put a bitter taste in my mouth.

@caulifloweredneanderthal, audit @Thomas_Bradyā€™s offering please. Is there any way of figuring out who ran under his Strava log in today?

3 Likes

I live on top of a huge hill.

You donā€™t need to make excuses for running down a 5km hill, mate.

1 Like

Youā€™re right. The history will just say champion, nothing about hills.

Yeah, fuck @Locke. Iā€™m all on for downhill starts too!

1 Like

Didnā€™t @Locke take a big downhill start and blown up early in one of the summer challenges?

Great going @Thomas_Brady. Over to you @Bandage.

PS @fran will beat both of you.

The 26ā€™20 is clean @bandage

Viva @thomas_brady

1 Like

Edit . Actual time 26ā€™19.

1 Like

I went 20m up Coach hill to about 3m altitude onto a flat track. And yes, I blew up. @Thomas_Brady ran down I would say at 40m altitude though he did finish on a slight uphill to his credit.

My race is run. I concede to @Thomas_Brady and congratulate him. Thereā€™ll be other lockdowns, other challenges. Iā€™m going to lick my wounds and prepare for battles ahead.

3 Likes