Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

A nice downhiller, will try and match or better this on the flat, my Garmin app is logging this as 5km before any of the smartarses pipe up (cc @Locke)

10 Likes

Great stuff chief.

BTW fair fucks to any of you cunts who can manage to run 1 min/km faster than that. I donā€™t know how ye do it

A Fenners special.

Well done chief

Fair play to you Fran, downhill all the way. We could all learn from your cunning.

You know youā€™ll never get away with a downhill run ever again!

Some awful shithousery going on in the lower grades. Thereā€™ll be lads roller skating down Patrickā€™s Hill by the end of the month

9 Likes

@Fran and @Thomas_Brady have empowered me mate. Iā€™ll drive up to the top of Maryborough hill and let gravity do the rest.

1 Like

Manys a time you used down hill runningā€¦ Some scutter out of you thoā€¦ The track down Garryduff was all mud and flowing water. If anything it slowed me down with no gripsā€¦ itā€™s about 800ms of 5k , the rest is relatively flat you cunt

@Thomas_Brady was actually triggered into running down a 35m hill, but itā€™d be sour grapes if I went on about it. A little * beside his time would be appropriate and everyone can move on then cc @caulifloweredneanderthal.

1 Like

FOGRA,

Run up a hill, down a hill or on the flats. Itā€™s all good.

Yours in Zen,
@caulifloweredneanderthal

2 Likes

When you live up on top of a 35m hill all roads lead down, fucko.

1 Like

Walk down to the bottom of the hill and start your run then, you cheating piece of shit.

1 Like

Iā€™ll do a flat run just for you next week pal. The route I take is down through a wooded area to come out on to another road. The downhill section is all mud and water and slows me more than aids meā€¦ Iā€™d say my effort the other day would have been 10 seconds quicker on the flat.

1 Like

It sounds like the forumā€™s Laura Ingalls @Thomas_Brady had the Little House on the Prairie theme song on repeat

Have you logged a run yet?

1 Like

Sorry for lashing out, mate.

Thatā€™s okā€¦ This thread is bringing out the worst in all of us.

Iā€™m metaphorically sitting on your shoulder. Itā€™s too early to show my hand.

1 Like

I know well youā€™re plugging away in the background.