Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Pissing wind and rain

All about grinding it out

19;25 to start

21 Likes

@TreatyStones just got sick.

Fuck it, I had planned on going into the office this morning too. I should have and I could have mown him down on the Dock Road.

3 Likes

Serious running :clap:
That’s me back in my box anyways. Sub 20 and avoiding relegation will be my sole focus now.

Great going lads, but especially @backinatracksuit

Is that a PR mate ?

Unreal trackie, let’s be having all the rest of ye fast fuckers

Great running by @Bandage this morning

1 Like

14 seconds behind @Thomas_Brady. Still 10 days to go. This will be a fascinating battle.

Some lifting at the end @Bandage :brendan:

1 Like

What’s this now?

I’ve beaten you under slope adjusted times, mate.

3 Likes

Throw her up.

he’s staying up, he’s staying up, @Gman’s staying up!

2 Likes

It’s all kicking off today…

1 Like

Ran from outside my son’s crèche having forgotten to bring my earphones. Was left with my own horrible thoughts and nearly gave up during kilometre 4. But then I started reciting the alphabet backwards as quickly as I could and finished with my fastest kilometre. Had no idea what my time would be until I plucked my phone out of my pocket when I knew I was near the finishing line. 49 seconds off last week’s time but just outside my 26’30 target. And I’ll tell you now @Thomas_Brady…you still have to go to Middlesboro and get something.

17 Likes

It is, I ran a few seconds slower last summer.
I’ve only ever ran fast 5k at a few parkruns and for your thing here, I wouldn’t particularly enjoy it but it’s a nice sense of achievement
I had no intention of doing it today but when I saw the weather I didn’t fancy a long run so I put on my racing shoes and just took off

Check out the HR

6 Likes

Great running pal :clap:… All downhill too. You’re learning

I’m most impressed by the fact that your map looks like a man with no arms running.

2 Likes

You must have been running on fumes for the last 500m

YIKES. 192!!!

I can’t find my HR clip so I’m running without at the moment.