Lockdown 2021 Run Challenge

Not sure if we need a poll for this :thinking:

1 Like

Harsh but fair

Welcome aboard the wind detection band wagon @mac

I’d be very open to taking some performance enhancing drugs to get to the mythical 25mins

Beets and caffeine.

I tried putting weights at the front of my shoes like your man in cool runnings but it didn’t have the desired effect

Are they magnets?

I was able to detect the wind without any fancy gizmos myself

Try a high caffeine drink 30-40 mins before your run.

The humidity got to me that day, so it did.

Why did you wear your pants on your head?

Aerodynamics

1 Like

would covering your nostrils have been a better idea for that

A few lovely cuts today in this group.
Some lads getting very tense as the deadline approaches.

Others are just sitting back and watching it unfold.

im just gonna go out the last day and whatever time i do, i do.

unless of course one day there’s an exceptionally strong wind blowing all the way down my course, then i may take that for funsies

very enjoyable, as always, having a cut of lads

1 Like
1 Like

Bad news from me too. I had a fuck of a run there. Was supposed to be a tempo, but after my usual warm up my legs still felt like concrete so I said I’d go a different route and make it my longer handy run instead. Then after I while I said I’d go for it but couldn’t have picked a worse spot, was uphill into the wind and I bailed after less than a km. Finished it out as a very handy 11k run and I’ll give another rattle at a faster run Sunday.
A disappointing week so far.

1 Like

Jesus Christ.

If @flattythehurdler’s charger doesn’t arrive today I fear there may not be a TFK site by Monday morning.

1 Like

Enjoy your walk mate.

1 Like

These are the ups and downs of elite Internet athletics. Just got to dust myself down and get back on the horse again Sunday.